Reduced Fat Oreo Cookies

I ate a few tonight and I noticed something.While they seem to have a pleasant texture, it is nearly (or completely) impossible to seperate them and leave all of the cream on one side. :club: discuss...

I remember I had oreos and the white in the middle was all hard and was impossible to get on both sides.

What? Having reduced fat Oreos totally defeats the purpose of cookies. If you're going to eat cookies, be a man and buy the real ones. If you're on a diet, don't eat any fucking cookies.

What? Having reduced fat Oreos totally defeats the purpose of cookies. If you're going to eat cookies, be a man and buy the real ones. If you're on a diet, don't eat any fucking cookies.
QFT

First let me tell you something about me:I am one fat bustard, not air lifted out of my house fat but keg rather then a six-pack fat.If you want to eat oreos but feel the need to have fat reduced oreo's then you need to get your head out of your azz and give it a good shake so you can see the light! Dunking oreo's in milk will always bring me back to days when that's all it took to mak everything right in the world.Now, it takes outdrawing someone who has called me a donkey after I have already admited I was a donkey. Instead what happens is that guy makes a donk move and outdrams me on a 2 outer. Oreo's friggin rock! God created oreo's and fat reduced oreo's is messin with the devine design.-Bear