I've been working on my game trying to get it decent and I think I'm getting there atleast I feel like I have. I've been reading the HOH series which I would figure improve my game the most and it has. Been getting my money in good most of the time and trying to work on stealing situations. Anyways I'm bored at the moment and just thought I would share something. Lately since my game has been improving I've had lots of times when I get heads up that the other player just keeps going all in. No matter if I'm in the chip lead or not. Now I know this could be becuase they don't know how to play heads up or maybe its their stragegy, but I figured it maybe they feel inferior. I'm not full of myself it just low limits so anything is expect. Just seem that now other players seem to team up on me so to say. I'm not complaining I'm been playing well and that is all that matters to me right now. For example last week I was heads up and this guy kept going all in and I just fold a few times til I picked up a hand (happen to be Ace) so he is like you lucky son of a.... Eventually though he gets me with a better kicker when I had an ace. He is criticize me the whole time as I have had other players do. I accredit it to either them having no real concept of the game or just frustration. Well sorry for the length I'm bored wanted to share something so flame away if you want.

I've been working on my game trying to get it decent and I think I'm getting there atleast I feel like I have. I've been reading the HOH series which I would figure improve my game the most and it has. Been getting my money in good most of the time and trying to work on stealing situations. Anyways I'm bored at the moment and just thought I would share something. Lately since my game has been improving I've had lots of times when I get heads up that the other player just keeps going all in. No matter if I'm in the chip lead or not. Now I know this could be becuase they don't know how to play heads up or maybe its their stragegy, but I figured it maybe they feel inferior. I'm not full of myself it just low limits so anything is expect. Just seem that now other players seem to team up on me so to say. I'm not complaining I'm been playing well and that is all that matters to me right now. For example last week I was heads up and this guy kept going all in and I just fold a few times til I picked up a hand (happen to be Ace) so he is like you lucky son of a.... Eventually though he gets me with a better kicker when I had an ace. He is criticize me the whole time as I have had other players do. I accredit it to either them having no real concept of the game or just frustration. Well sorry for the length I'm bored wanted to share something so flame away if you want.
YSSCKY............LOCK IT UP
At low limit games especially, you'll run into a guy who goes all in every hand heads up. This is mainly because they don't want to get outplayed post flop and mathematically, the blinds are big enough to make it profitable to steal almost every hand. To deal with these guys, flame superpros if u want to, I have some tips that have helped me pick up more wins.1. When your the short stack. - you will have to gamble and probably get lucky, especially when the blinds are high. - You should be the aggressor and make him fold cause 1 blind is at least 1/5 your stack. - you might just have to call with any 2 facecards or pair. - if he goes all in the first hand, u might just have to put him in his place on the next hand and move on him.2. When your the big stack. - chips are power - You have the luxury of waiting for a big hand to call him with. - you should raise with any hand u normally would, and be prepared to call even if he moves in on you. The hands you raise with are probably better than what he has anyway which equals victory for you, or a bad beat, but you cannot stop the ladder from happening. - If you can get him to stop moving in on you, by your aggressive play, try to play small pots. I have come to realize thru experience at low limits that if your opponent hits any part of the flop, he will move all in on it. This is an excellent spot to slow play big pairs, especially if you act first and check. If you check, your opponent usually moves in with any 2 cards, regardless of whether he hit or not. unless he busts your overpair, your good.hope this helps, i just spat out what came to mind. any ranting or criticism of my strategy is welcome for I am trying to improve as well.

Well thanks for the suggestions I'll keep them in mind. I haven't really been worried about it I figured tp decent kicker is sufficient in these situations and if I'm out drawn so be it. I just wanted so share some recent experiences all be it boring for most of you. Thanks again for the suggestions.

smrphf said alot of good stuff. I also play alot of low limits so I've ran into this alot.But if you can't push him off by reaggresing NEVER RAISE, call, check. If you tell him "I've got a good hand" then your not going to get any action =P. Also your going to have to call with a few bad hands, then fold when he comes over the top to show him that he can still push you around (thus he will do the exact same thing against your good hands =P).

I play pretty much 30 dollar or less tourny on pkrstrs. When you get heads up, if you have a ton of chips you can wait out an all in maniac. If your down something like 3/2 or less in chips and your m is really low than any face card is good. Good luck