Destroyed my tournament

Was playing last night in a mixed game, Hold em, Omaha hi/lo, stud. Got my original 3000 chips to roughly around 5900in about an hour. In the omaha level this hand came up. I was dealt 10 10 J 9 and called the big blind. Person to my immediate left raised and we both called. So three of us took the flop. Flop was great, came J 10 4 rainbow. So i have trips with a full draw, so i like it. I bet and got called by my immediate left, the other folded. So the turn gave us a board of J 10 4 6. Great, no flush possibility now, and i bet and get raised, so i look at the board and say, he did not raise me on the flop, so i do not think there is any way of trip jacks, even if for some strange reason he does, i still have a decent draw so i call the raise. River gives us the board of J 10 4 6 K . I check, he bets, i raise, he re-raises, at this point i get a feeling like he made his straight, but call because of the pot odds, and sure enough, he has A Q x x all no suits. Lost about 4900 on that and went out early in the tournament. Did i play this hand wrong, could i have done anything differently?

Let me preface this by saying that I play too timidly in Omaha, but here's my thoughts.Once the K came down completeing the straight draw, I would have been very hesitant to raise with just trips. Can't blame you for staying in to the river, I would have too, and the guy musta read you for weak with his raises. He just sucked you out, unfortunately... the only thing I might not have done was riase after the river. Tough loss.