Shorthanded Limit Swings

I had a -100BB Short handed Swing this weekend (about 30 table hours). I have never had one of those before and curious if this is to be expected at some point. I have only been playing short handed for about 6 months and have never had a downswing this hard. Usually play $5/$10 or $10/$20.

I had a -100BB Short handed Swing this weekend (about 30 table hours). I have never had one of those before and curious if this is to be expected at some point. I have only been playing short handed for about 6 months and have never had a downswing this hard. Usually play $5/$10 or $10/$20.
100 BB downswings are common at 10-20. If this is your first time having a 100 BB downswing you're probablly playing too tight which is costing you money.

I'm either still in the midst of or just done with a 200BB downswing at 2/4 SH. I wish it had only been 100BB. It's actually got me to the point of wondering if I'm still playing the game optimally. Shorthanded limit hold'em is incredibly hard on your ego.

for the life of me i cant imagie why you people enjoy playing this game. youre all a bunch of maschoists.
Who ever said I enjoy it? I still believe I have an edge though, so I tend to think I should get back to it at some point.
for the life of me i cant imagie why you people enjoy playing this game. youre all a bunch of maschoists.
When you're running well and playing against bad players, it's an insanely profitable game.