Need Help With Poker Table Poket Cameras

Hello all,I am considering making a poker table with pocket cameras, but I have been unable to find any information on how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I would also consider purchasing a table with pocket cams. Does anyone know where you could buy a table like this?Thanks!

hey, I almost did this, but then realised it was pointless for my dumb friends.anyways,if you want decent mini cameras, they will run close to 80 - 100 each, canadian dollars.usually each 1 of those cameras will run to a seperate TV, I'm sure you could get them to run off 1 tv with a switching signal, but you're looking at a lot of cash just to have your gay friends make stupid comments in the background

Hello all,I am considering making a poker table with pocket cameras, but I have been unable to find any information on how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I would also consider purchasing a table with pocket cams. Does anyone know where you could buy a table like this?Thanks!
theres a site,not sure of it that sells one w/ the cameras connected to a DVR that records everything.Im kind of curious, y do u want one?
To get something like pocket cams working, you aren't just talking about the poker table. You have 9 or 10 camera feeds now coming off of this, that need to plug into something, and some kind of video software that can take in all these inputs at the same time and consolidate/organize/manipulate it. What do you plan to do with the hole cards? Watch the game later and have them all display on the screen like they do on the WPT? I mean, thats not exactly off the shelf functionality...and if it was, it would be pretty fricking expensive.Mark
Search function is your friend.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=62678&hl=

are you trying to learn the sublties (sp) of your home game competition, or are you the new chairperson for the Southern California Poker tour?What ever you do, do your own commentary

I was going to do this with 2 webcams for the heads up portion of my home game, like 2 cheapie USB cams... I bet there is a cheap way to do this with a USB hub and a few cheesy webcams. I wanted to see if I had any visible tells.Use a regular camcorder for the action, figure out a numbering scheme... and then after some video editing you could watch you versus you friends....

I was going to do this with 2 webcams for the heads up portion of my home game, like 2 cheapie USB cams... I bet there is a cheap way to do this with a USB hub and a few cheesy webcams. I wanted to see if I had any visible tells.Use a regular camcorder for the action, figure out a numbering scheme... and then after some video editing you could watch you versus you friends....
what if u dont make it heads up?and unless ur home games are for a good amount of money its gonna take some time to make back the money u spend making this table
what if u dont make it heads up?and unless ur home games are for a good amount of money its gonna take some time to make back the money u spend making this table
It's not going to take that much time when you have a video feed of all the other player's cards on the mini TV you also hooked up...
because my friends suck.....jk but not really. That would be a test, and if it worked I'd go from there. Odds of me actually doing it are slim, but I've toyed with the idea.And the web cams would cost between 20-40 a piece. I already have a lot of extra computers, and my poker table was built 2 years ago, it would take a very slight modification to the rail.
No it isn't. The search function BLOWS. You knew about that thread because you made it yourself, that's the only reason you were able to find it so easily. Enough with the search function, it may as well not exist.
No it isn't. The search function BLOWS. You knew about that thread because you made it yourself, that's the only reason you were able to find it so easily. Enough with the search function, it may as well not exist.
hahaha........did the cubs lose today or somethin?