My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

No. The packers had a playoff spot clinched before they even started playing their game. The niners clinched their division.
Ahh, Niners and Packers in the playoffs then.
Ahh, Niners and Packers in the playoffs then.
like the good ol days. i hate favre since he knocked us out of the playoffs 5 times in the 90's. fucker
like the good ol days. i hate favre since he knocked us out of the playoffs 5 times in the 90's. fucker
Niners, Packers, 1999. One of the greatest games I vividly remember that nobody ever talks about. I should probably say crazy game or great ending; the game itself was a little sloppy.Speaking of the Packers, that stock sale they do is genius. "Hey, we could use another $500k. Let's sell some stock that has no actual value." Speaking of the Packers stock sale, if you buy their stock, Goodell can fine you up to $500k for "detrimental conduct" and $5k for betting on a game. I'd love to see him try to enforce that just to see what would happen.
Speaking of the Packers, that stock sale they do is genius. "Hey, we could use another $500k. Let's sell some stock that has no actual value."
i just read about this. but i cannot understand why anyone would want to purchase a share if it does not pay dividends and cannot appreciate in value? you basically just paid $250 fora piece of paper.
i just read about this. but i cannot understand why anyone would want to purchase a share if it does not pay dividends and cannot appreciate in value? you basically just paid $250 fora piece of paper.
why would anyone buy a baseball card or a signed football? I think Packer stock is the ultimate memorabilia for a packer fan
you don't think having green bay stock has re-sale value?
It actually doesn't. Once purchased it can't be resold and can only be transferred to a family member. It doesn't pay dividends nor will the value ever increase. It is a glorified souvenir. A $250 piece of paper you can brag to your friends about, but it has absolutely zero re-sale value as memorabilia because you can't list it on Ebay or sell it to a buddy unless they wanna own a piece of paper with your name on it. The other reason it is completely worthless is that they will continue to have these stock sales everytime they need to raise some money so it's not like these certificates will be rare or hard to find.
  • 3 weeks later...

At some point, the title of this thread will need to be changed. Hopefully it will be this year....WHO DAT?

Defense played lights out last night. I am a bit anxious to see how they'll do against a really good offense like GB or NO.
im pissed it took me this long to see this post. nh sir.
Whoever that kick returner was, he got absolutely crushed. Even if there wasn't a penalty, that's not a fumble, right? Because he was on his knees, the instant he is touched, he is down by contact.
exactly. i hate lewis for quitting on us then that cheap shot. bush league/.
At some point, the title of this thread will need to be changed. Hopefully it will be this year....WHO DAT?
yes! cannot wait for sunday!
Good run. Happy to see the Niners actually have a good team again. Harbaugh def. deserves coach of the year.
sigh great run. too bad it had to end and yeah there is no chance Jim doesn't get coach of the year. the skys the limit with this team!
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Back in the Bowl baby!! Been a LONG 18 year run. Can't hardly believe it. Go Niners!!

• 2 weeks later...