My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

Mike Singletary saying he smells a rat makes me believe he privately thinks "Snitches get stitches." At least if the 49ers implode, it'll be entertaining as hell.
for you sure. not for me, dick. :club:

Come on Niners, let's at least be competitive tonight!We need our good play on national TV to continue tonight.

lol that gamee ****ed me spectacularly in fantasy, an epic game. but, the niners covered, athat's all we really care about. Right? Right? Also singletary is a clown, that time out management at the end of the game was laughable.

lol that gamee ****ed me spectacularly in fantasy, an epic game. but, the niners covered, athat's all we really care about. Right? Right? Also singletary is a clown, that time out management at the end of the game was laughable.
yeah... sure. :Pand ya, singletary isn't a good coach. this is going to be a very long season....... :club:
Also singletary is a clown, that time out management at the end of the game was laughable.
New drinking game: take a shot everytime the announcers talk about how confused the 49ers look.
New drinking game: take a shot everytime the announcers talk about how confused the 49ers look.
har har. you would of had about 5 shots last night, and 230 last week.

The OC, Jimmy Raye, needs to take his 80 year old ass home. The game has passed him by. Read after the game that theChiefs def players were calling out our plays, and getting most of them right, before we ran them. Real tough to be effectivewhen the f'ing defense knows what's coming. On that note, EVERYBODY knows what's coming, run up the middle, run up the middle, sweep pass, punt.

f9kydi.pngPrepare for a beatdown.
boom
The OC, Jimmy Raye, needs to take his 80 year old ass home. The game has passed him by. Read after the game that theChiefs def players were calling out our plays, and getting most of them right, before we ran them. Real tough to be effectivewhen the f'ing defense knows what's coming. On that note, EVERYBODY knows what's coming, run up the middle, run up the middle, sweep pass, punt.
Gotta concider a coaching change to salvage the season. I cant believe this team is 0-3.
wve-white-flag-260.jpgall these. my friends still say singletary is a great coach and that i have no faith and are not a true fan. i know im a true fan because i want this entire coaching staff GONE, except for our defensive coach. anyone who still believes that singletary is a good coach is foolish.
I put the over/under for singletary getting sacked a week 10.5
i prey its by week 7. idk what to say about this team. at least the giants clinched today....

**** this team. ive been a fan my whole life and have rooted hard, even over the past 8 years. im just sick of this **** and my niner friends saying i have no faith and to believe in singletary. he's a joke, this teams a joke. RIP 49ers.

Being an optimist here, but look at the rest of their schedule...they can easily still win a lot games this year as long as they stop playing JUST below whatever level their opponent is playing at. And in this division, 9 wins could win it...

Being an optimist here, but look at the rest of their schedule...they can easily still win a lot games this year as long as they stop playing JUST below whatever level their opponent is playing at. And in this division, 9 wins could win it...
lol 7 wins could do it in that division, 9 wins is a lock.
This, unbelievably, is true. Though I'm not sure how realistic it is. That said, the Niners had the toughest schedule thus far in the division. Coupled with the fact that everyone in the NFC West sucks leaves a very small glimmer of hope.Agreed about Singletary GeneralGeeWhiz. He's more of a problem than Smith is. Obvious by the way the players weren't going to let him pull Smith.Great article about that on ESPN by Mark Kriedler.
The Raiders are up 6-0 and I just put a huge in play bet on the 49ers. Not so much that I believe in the 49'ers, more because I have no faith in Jason Campell.
I was at the game. All niner fans were booing Smith and wanting Carr to play, all Raider fans wanted Campbell out and Kyle Boller in.