My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

Yeah, catch > throw, but I'm sure in a week ESPN will have us all thinking Favre threw and caught it himself. Still an incredible throw, but I am def going to watch as little ESPN as possible over the next week to keep my tilt rating as low as possible. :club:
I was watching it live, and it crushed me, because I hate hate hate favre ( and it wasn't to berrian, who's on 2 of my teams). But listening to the announcers was just disgusting. They almost died via orgasm praising Favre, and they barely mentioned what an insanely tough catch it was. It was an impressive pass, in the sense that he has the arm strength at his age to put it there, like that. But I mean, He just heaved it. It was the catch that was impressive, and almost god damn impossible. And the guy was like their 5 wide out or something, he wouldn't have been in the game except harvin was gassed from doing like 7 straight go routes.
Yeah, catch > throw, but I'm sure in a week ESPN will have us all thinking Favre threw and caught it himself. Still an incredible throw, but I am def going to watch as little ESPN as possible over the next week to keep my tilt rating as low as possible. :)I had recorded the Dodgers game and after the Niners loss I watched it on 2x and got to see Broxton give up 4 to the Pirates in the 9th to lose. Fun day of sports for me so far....If that fat, two-faced **** Mickelson somehow wins the 10m, that might push me over the edge.
Jeez, today just wasn't your day.
Jeez, today just wasn't your day.
Heh, Tits Mickelson won the tourney, but not the FedEx Cup and the 10m, so I have that at least. Hopefully I either win the ftp 750k (the only thing I'm left in, sigh) or bust out soon so I can try and forget about it all and watch Curb, Dexter, The Cleveland Show, Fam Guy etc etc.

I hope we put on a great performance tomorrow and not have a hang over from last weeks loss. Shouldn't be too hard to do against the Rams.

I hope we put on a great performance tomorrow and not have a hang over from last weeks loss. Shouldn't be too hard to do against the Rams.
I think this performance was pretty great. Jesus 3 defensive touchdowns. I think the rams might be the worst team of all time. The lions are goin to have company I think in the 0-fer club.
I think this performance was pretty great. Jesus 3 defensive touchdowns. I think the rams might be the worst team of all time. The lions are goin to have company I think in the 0-fer club.
def a great performance. :)I've never seen the Rams play this bad. ever. And I grew up watching the Montana and Young teams destroy them.

Division champs imo. St. Louis has been shutout twice now and deffinatly look like a 0-16 possibility. Seattle is done, there injuries have been ridiculas but seeing them makes me think even when healthy there is pieces missing on both sides of the ball. Cards were a 1 hit wonder imo. Singeltary really turned the Niners around. I thought he wouldnt last after hearing about him dropping his pants in the locker room to make a point(LOL). But they really lookk good. Makes you wonder where they would be at if Crabtree was there and was an impact player.

Division champs imo. St. Louis has been shutout twice now and deffinatly look like a 0-16 possibility. Seattle is done, there injuries have been ridiculas but seeing them makes me think even when healthy there is pieces missing on both sides of the ball. Cards were a 1 hit wonder imo. Singeltary really turned the Niners around. I thought he wouldnt last after hearing about him dropping his pants in the locker room to make a point(LOL). But they really lookk good. Makes you wonder where they would be at if Crabtree was there and was an impact player.
Very true. Idk about crabtree, I hate his attitude and I don't want to deal with another TO. save cap space too. I'll take the team we have right now! :club:
I think it's too early to dismiss the cards as a 1 year wonder.. they have too much talent on offense to just write off.
QFTArizona and San Francisco have very favorable schedules so I think the second meeting this season could determine who takes the division. Playing the Rams/Seahawks twice will make any schedule favorable. :club:
QFTArizona and San Francisco have very favorable schedules so I think the second meeting this season could determine who takes the division. Playing the Rams/Seahawks twice will make any schedule favorable. :club:
niners are 3-0 in division play so far. very, very good for the niners.

Crabtree signs.....at least he is smart enough to know when his leverage is gone.This also increases the chances the 49ers win the NFC West from 75% to 90%. Josh Morgan is nice but now the niners have a real deep threat.

Crabtree signs.....at least he is smart enough to know when his leverage is gone.This also increases the chances the 49ers win the NFC West from 75% to 90%. Josh Morgan is nice but now the niners have a real deep threat.
Man I'm happy we got him signed. Puts a grin on my face to know that we just got even better. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

idk what to take from today's game.positives: crabtree looked good (played over 40 plays), vernon davis is turning into one of the leagues best TE, and Alex Smith looks great.... but we lost and fell to 3-3. weird game.

The 9ers played well today against one of the best teams in the league on the road.

HOLY CRAP!Alex Smith is back from the dead. What a drive at the end of the half
that was a thing of beauty.
The 9ers played well today against one of the best teams in the league on the road.
hopefully we can build from this. I'm glad we kept it close, but I'm still pissed we lost. :/