My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

lol at Takeo Spikes. Curry is the highest rated defensive player we have taken since Brian Bosworth.
He turned out well.Takeo had an awesome year for being considered washed up by the rest of the NFL. 100+ tackles last season with 4 or 5 sacks. Plus he likes bbq Raccoon. I mean come on, you're straight up a pimp if you like BBQ'd Raccoon. :)But, yeah you guys have a great set of LBs. Hopefully you will have an actual offense this year.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

He turned out well.Takeo had an awesome year for being considered washed up by the rest of the NFL. 100+ tackles last season with 4 or 5 sacks. Plus he likes bbq Raccoon. I mean come on, you're straight up a pimp if you like BBQ'd Raccoon. :)But, yeah you guys have a great set of LBs. Hopefully you will have an actual offense this year.
this.and can i change the name of this thread to my 49ers will win a Superbowl in the next 4 years. ?
this.and can i change the name of this thread to my 49ers will win a Superbowl in the next 4 years. ?
I'll go with the over on that one, although they are taking steps in the right direction. They should just merge the Raiders and the 49ers, this way the 49ers scout team will get a boost and bay area fans will all like the same team.

How would you feel if the Niners signed Vick GGW? It would throw a wrench in the whole NFC picture if his skills werent diminished. You add an impact guy like that to what they are building in SF it might really payoff in win department. For the record I think anyone who is capable of the cruelty that he displayed is a dispicable human being and I hope he never gets back in the league

How would you feel if the Niners signed Vick GGW? It would throw a wrench in the whole NFC picture if his skills werent diminished. You add an impact guy like that to what they are building in SF it might really payoff in win department. For the record I think anyone who is capable of the cruelty that he displayed is a dispicable human being and I hope he never gets back in the league
The Niners would be a much more dangerous team with Vick as the QB. Singletary and Raye want to run a very heavy based ground attack. So with Vick at QB instead of Hill or Smith in the backfield with Gore and Glenn Coffee out of Alabama would be super deadly and I really hope they sign him. Not to mention we re-signed Issac Bruce and drafted some guy named Crabtree. :)About the dog fighting incident, he served his time and I think he deserves another shot in the NFL. He is going through the motions and putting on a good face, but I doubt he is sorry or remorseful. What I'm getting at is that I would love him for his skills, and hate him as a person.
  • 1 month later...
meh, I'm glad he wont be with us now that I think about it. The excessive media coverage of his every move would of driven me insane.
2 months to go still...sigh
tell me about it. I had a serious case of football itch last night. sighhhhhh. :club:
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
good first game!
The defense was outstanding yet tiring out down the stretch because our offense is dismal. We need to attempt to open up the playbook a little bit. Running Frank Gore up the middle every other play will get old real quick. I thought we had a decent chance to win this game basically because Arizona is not going to be as good as last year. Although i didnt think they were really good last year just caught "fire" at the right time. Anyway i think we should compete for the division title but i dont see the winner of this division better than 9-7 at the end of the year.
The defense was outstanding yet tiring out down the stretch because our offense is dismal. We need to attempt to open up the playbook a little bit. Running Frank Gore up the middle every other play will get old real quick. I thought we had a decent chance to win this game basically because Arizona is not going to be as good as last year. Although i didnt think they were really good last year just caught "fire" at the right time. Anyway i think we should compete for the division title but i dont see the winner of this division better than 9-7 at the end of the year.
ya, +1 on running Gore up the middle was a little boring. We need to go to Morgan more since he looks pretty good. I think that we can go 10-6, thanks to our easy schedule.

sigh...deja vu all over again for the Hawks. Now they are without their starting qb, mlb, their best corner, olb, starting dt, 2nd wr, starting and back up Lt. 49ers D looked good regardless. Gore always seems to torch the Hawks. gg

sigh...deja vu all over again for the Hawks. Now they are without their starting qb, mlb, their best corner, olb, starting dt, 2nd wr, starting and back up Lt. 49ers D looked good regardless. Gore always seems to torch the Hawks. gg
tyty. :club: I thought Hasselbeck was dying after that hit willis put on him
I'm a Falcons fan but definitely pulling for the niners this year.......really love Singletary and that defense
ty sir. I really enjoy watching Ryan and Gonzalez kicking ass together. :)It's cool to see a east coast sports fan that knows west coast sports. that's a rarity.
I'm thinking about unregistering from the rest of the Sundays because I am so ****ing tilted after that loss.
I dont know what is worse.....being a fan of the niners and losing that way or all of us having to listen to ESPN suck Favre's caulk for a week.
I dont know what is worse.....being a fan of the niners and losing that way or all of us having to listen to ESPN suck Favre's caulk for a week.
Yeah, catch > throw, but I'm sure in a week ESPN will have us all thinking Favre threw and caught it himself. Still an incredible throw, but I am def going to watch as little ESPN as possible over the next week to keep my tilt rating as low as possible. :)I had recorded the Dodgers game and after the Niners loss I watched it on 2x and got to see Broxton give up 4 to the Pirates in the 9th to lose. Fun day of sports for me so far....If that fat, two-faced **** Mickelson somehow wins the 10m, that might push me over the edge.