caro free seminar

MIKE CARO HITS THE ROAD IN APRIL GOING TO SIX COLLEGES TO OFFER FREE POKER SEMINARS. SPACE IS LIMITED. Doyle has convinced that "Mad Genius" of poker Mike Caro to hold free poker seminars in April at Penn State, Ohio State, Northeastern, University of Colorado, San Diego State and Cal State Northridge. Watch our site for details for the school nearest you.

I just got that in an email. I'd be very intrested in going to the one @ Penn State. Problem is I can't find anymore information then that. Anyone know anymore about this?

wow, i'd kill to see this. i'm in boston, so i could probably see the northeastern one. where did you get that email from, and where can you get more information? let me know when you get some more info also, thanks.aseem

I got it in a email from doylesroom.com I searched the activities calender from Penn State and didn't find anything. I did however find out that Dane Cook is gonna be up there. I gotta go see that. He's a funny MF'r.

I got it in a email from doylesroom.com  I searched the activities calender from Penn State and didn't find anything.  I did however find out that Dane Cook is gonna be up there.  I gotta go see that.  He's a funny MF'r.
haha dane cook ...is he the dude with the cool-aid man joke? that was pretty damn funny..
I got it in a email from doylesroom.com  I searched the activities calender from Penn State and didn't find anything.  I did however find out that Dane Cook is gonna be up there.  I gotta go see that.  He's a funny MF'r.
haha dane cook ...is he the dude with the cool-aid man joke? that was pretty damn funny..
OH YEAH....OH YEAH. Lol ya he's a funny guy. I recommend http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=music&n=507846 to anyone looking for a good laugh.
MIKE CARO HITS THE ROAD IN APRIL GOING TO SIX COLLEGES TO OFFER FREE POKER SEMINARS. SPACE IS LIMITED. Doyle has convinced that "Mad Genius" of poker Mike Caro to hold free poker seminars in April at Penn State, Ohio State, Northeastern, University of Colorado, San Diego State and Cal State Northridge. Watch our site for details for the school nearest you.

I just got that in an email. I'd be very intrested in going to the one @ Penn State. Problem is I can't find anymore information then that. Anyone know anymore about this?

if you hear more, please keep us posted.....

LoL i love this...everyone keeps bumping this up...but no one has any answers. We all just have the same question. Someone crack the case please!!!

ya I'm 3 hours away from Happy Valley...but I got plenty of friends up there to see, and if the mad genius of poker is gonna be there I can't miss that.

I emailed Mike Caro and I guess him or someone respresenting him actually responded.

Hi, Brian --I'm told we'll be at the Ramada Inn, 1450 South Atherton Street, StateCollege, PN, April 27 at 7 p.m.Hope this helps. I'd be honored to see you there. These won't be broadlyadvertised like regular seminars.Straight Flushes,Mike Caro
his email is mc@caro.com so if you want info on your location I'd suggest sending him an email.

I'm not sure but what I guess I would suggest now is giving that hotel a call. Thats what I'm going to do next at least.

Well I'll be up on Atherson street thursday to pick up my paycheck- my bank is right across the way from it. I may stop by and inquire in person. If I have to register seating I want to get it front and center so I can see Caro's nose hair. Is it puffy like his normal hair? Who knows- but I'll find out!Man this is gonna kick ass. Wish we could find a place to sit down and play a game, too.

well it kinda hurts that its a wednesday night. I normally have class till 7 at Penn State but the trouble is that I goto Penn State New Kensington which is a good 2-3 hours away. If you do go there and find out if you can register PM me with whatever info you have about it. I'm not ruling out going yet but its not looking good.