They are stronger than the Eagles schedule is. Name one team you have beat this year that is going to the playoffs? Green Bay... nopeHoustan... negativeSan Francisco... the magic 8 ball says unlikelyGuess I'll be waiting a few weeks for a reply.
who did Dallas beat???Tennessee....hmm no playoffs for themWashington....they allowed 30 pts to JAC so, nope, they wont make it either.Dallas is also 0-1 vs decent teams
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who did Dallas beat???Tennessee....hmm no playoffs for themWashington....they allowed 30 pts to JAC so, nope, they wont make it either.Dallas is also 0-1 vs decent teams
Yea, but im not bragging about it like you.Do you see the difference?
Yea, but im not bragging about it like you.Do you see the difference?
Nver bragged.just went along with bascomeb whe he stated the FACT that philly is leading the NFC East.
Nver bragged.just went along with bascomeb whe he stated the FACT that philly is leading the NFC East.
Both of you have been bragging since the Eagles beat the Texans like it was some thing to be proud of. Even the Redskins would be 3-1 with the schedule the Eagles have played.
I guess we'll see who's still around posting in this thread after Sunday. I have a feeling the Cowboys fans will be a little harder to find.
Since I'm the only Cowboys fan in here posting regularly anyway, I'll guarantee that on the chance my team does not win I will still be here posting. I'd post in this thread if they were the worst team in the NFL. I doubt the Eagles fans are even sweating this game. To hear them talk TO is the worst player in the league, everyone in their division sucks but them, and they have everything going for them... they lead the division and are playing at home. Wonder what excuses we can see from them if they happen to lose.
Both of you have been bragging since the Eagles beat the Texans like it was some thing to be proud of. Even the Redskins would be 3-1 with the schedule the Eagles have played.
does it matter who you beat?No. This isnt the BCS, there is no ranking that factors in SOSThe 6 teams that go to the playoffs from the NFC will be the 6 teams with the most wins
does it matter who you beat?No. This isnt the BCS, there is no ranking that factors in SOSThe 6 teams that go to the playoffs from the NFC will be the 6 teams with the most wins
Yes it does. Whats gonna happen when you run into real teams?Yep 6 teams go, I won't be suprised if the Eagles are one of those teams, I won't be suprised when they get the crap kicked out of them in the playoffs again.The goal isn't the playoffs, its the superbowl. And right now, the best team in the NFC is the Bears anyway.
I guess we'll see who's still around posting in this thread after Sunday. I have a feeling the Cowboys fans will be a little harder to find.
nah, just because you lose one game doesnt mean the season is over. Later it will but its still early.Jadaki you keep saying the Eagles are 0-1 against decent teams. But honestly, do you think the Giants are better then the Eagles? If you do then you are an idiot. The Eagles have played 3 bad teams but they can only play who is on their schedule. I REPEAT. THEY CAN ONLY PLAY WHO IS ON THEIR SCHEDULE. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT...
Yes it does. Whats gonna happen when you run into real teams?Yep 6 teams go, I won't be suprised if the Eagles are one of those teams, I won't be suprised when they get the crap kicked out of them in the playoffs again.The goal isn't the playoffs, its the superbowl . And right now, the best team in the NFC is the Bears anyway.
you need to go to the playoffs to have a shot at the superbowl
t minus 2 days :club: oh god i cant wait :D
Less than 24 hours. I hope Lito is back to full speed and Donovan is ready to run.*L*T*E A G L E S

Well, this isn't going to be as interesting as its being hyped up to be.Looks like Stallworth will be out and Westbrook is a gametime decission, but from what I heard on ESPN it's unlikely he plays. The Cowboys aren't one of the cupcake defenses you guys have been playing every week, and minus two of the top playmakers on the team they are going to struggle unless McNabb has the game of his life.As far as the Giants... they beat the Eagles right... in Philly too wasn't it? Had something to do with the Eagles not being able to run the ball for first downs in the 4th quarter. All things considered, I expected the Giants to have a better year than the Eagles, but they have to play who is on their schedule right? Considering they lost to the Seahawks and Colts, two teams who will be competeing for the superbowl instead fo the #1 pick I wouldnt rip them to much yet. I seriously doubt the Eagles can beat either of those teams. Honestly, the NFC East has been a little dissappointing overall this year. Sidenote: the more I watch stuff about Eagles fans, the more it is becoming painfully obvious they are the worst fans in the league. I thought the fans in Oakland were classless trash but the Philly fans are blowing them out of the water these days.

Jadaki, wanna make a side betFan of losing team must change his avatar to one which supports the winning team till their teams wins againor any cowboy fan for that matter

Jadaki, wanna make a side betFan of losing team must change his avatar to one which supports the winning team till their teams wins againor any cowboy fan for that matter
Sure, loser changes their avatar to one for the opposing team until they play again in Dallas.
Sure, loser changes their avatar to one for the opposing team until they play again in Dallas.
No, They dont play in Dallas untill week 16loser removes avatar when his team wins again
Jadaki you keep saying the Eagles are 0-1 against decent teams. But honestly, do you think the Giants are better then the Eagles? If you do then you are an idiot.
I agree with this. The Giants are the 3rd or 4th team in the NFC East this season. Manning hurts them too much and tiki can't carry the team without a bit of help.
Well, this isn't going to be as interesting as its being hyped up to be.Looks like Stallworth will be out and Westbrook is a gametime decission, but from what I heard on ESPN it's unlikely he plays. The Cowboys aren't one of the cupcake defenses you guys have been playing every week, and minus two of the top playmakers on the team they are going to struggle unless McNabb has the game of his life.As far as the Giants... they beat the Eagles right... in Philly too wasn't it? Had something to do with the Eagles not being able to run the ball for first downs in the 4th quarter. All things considered, I expected the Giants to have a better year than the Eagles, but they have to play who is on their schedule right? Considering they lost to the Seahawks and Colts, two teams who will be competeing for the superbowl instead fo the #1 pick I wouldnt rip them to much yet. I seriously doubt the Eagles can beat either of those teams. Honestly, the NFC East has been a little dissappointing overall this year. Sidenote: the more I watch stuff about Eagles fans, the more it is becoming painfully obvious they are the worst fans in the league. I thought the fans in Oakland were classless trash but the Philly fans are blowing them out of the water these days.
I could have told you Stallworth was goning to be out on Wednesday. Westbrook better damn well play or it could be a long day. I still think he's gametime decision, but if he can suit up he'll play.As for your fan side note, it depends on what your perspective of worst is. I think the Eagles are the most passionate fans in the league and while that is a great addition to the home field advantage, perception is what the media portrays. Every city has some black marks on their fans. The problem is that when the fan based directs their anger towards one game/event/person, it gets the media hype. I think in this case let's let the game occur and reasses the fans from their.not: Stallworth out, Rod Hood out, Westbrook is playing. Just heard it off the official scratch list for the game today
I agree with this. The Giants are the 3rd or 4th team in the NFC East this season. Manning hurts them too much and tiki can't carry the team without a bit of help.
I think it's pretty clear so far the worst team in the division is the Redskins. Every team in the division has the talent to make the playoffs though, the Giants just got off to a bad start on a tough schedule. They will get better as long as things don't go wrong for them internally like some reports have been saying is happening.
As for your fan side note, it depends on what your perspective of worst is.
There is a line you cross from passionate to crazy... they are pushing it. Anytime security has to be brought in to protect players and they have to keep a judge in the stadium to try people on site, that tells you something.
I agree with this. The Giants are the 3rd or 4th team in the NFC East this season. Manning hurts them too much and tiki can't carry the team without a bit of help.I could have told you Stallworth was goning to be out on Wednesday. Westbrook better damn well play or it could be a long day. I still think he's gametime decision, but if he can suit up he'll play.As for your fan side note, it depends on what your perspective of worst is. I think the Eagles are the most passionate fans in the league and while that is a great addition to the home field advantage, perception is what the media portrays. Every city has some black marks on their fans. The problem is that when the fan based directs their anger towards one game/event/person, it gets the media hype. I think in this case let's let the game occur and reasses the fans from their.not: Stallworth out, Rod Hood out, Westbrook is playing . Just heard it off the official scratch list for the game today
Game; Eagles
Game; Eagles
You're right. An overrated back who's knee is so fucked up it's bone on bone always equals instant victory.While I do think the Eagles will win, that's just stupid logic.
There is a line you cross from passionate to crazy... they are pushing it. Anytime security has to be brought in to protect players and they have to keep a judge in the stadium to try people on site, that tells you something.
Can't we just be passionatly crazy :club: And hey, I don't think they have a judge in the new stadium although I actually think that is probably a wise idea both as a deterent as well as for saving time and money.Extra security is also a good thing cause when you don't have it problems occur.
You're right. An overrated back who's knee is so fucked up it's bone on bone always equals instant victory.While I do think the Eagles will win, that's just stupid logic.
Stay away from espn. The reports of bone on bone is not true. They keep doing mri's and x-rays and the like and they can't find anything wrong that would require any surgery or anything.I'm not denying the logic there is flawed, but I don't think anyone really knows what the problem is with westbook's knees.
Can't we just be passionatly crazy :club: I'm not denying the logic there is flawed, but I don't think anyone really knows what the problem is with westbook's knees.
Haha, I guess.As far as Westbrooks knee, thats all the more reason I would sit him for this game and not risk further damage this early in the year. They are going to need him later.
Stay away from espn. The reports of bone on bone is not true. They keep doing mri's and x-rays and the like and they can't find anything wrong that would require any surgery or anything.I'm not denying the logic there is flawed, but I don't think anyone really knows what the problem is with westbook's knees.
Gotcha. I was just going by what I heard. The fact does remain that Westbrook has a fucked up knee that acts up after every game, pretty much.
Eli today...NY Giants Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int E. Manning 23 33 256 69.7 7.8 0 0 1 0 Looks like a fine preformance to me. Good completion %, no turnovers, a TD and a good YPA. I don't think Eli is really a problem.