Ad Ks : Played It Well ?

My first hand in this forum :club: Want to have some advices. No read on the UTG+1.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.108 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $4.95UTG+1: $5.60MP1: $3.65MP2: $5CO: $11.85Button: $5.10Hero: $7.90BB: $10Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is SB with A :club: K :) UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1, folds, MP2 (poster) checks, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises to $0.3, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, Button folds.Flop: 7 :D 5 :D 3 :D ($1.1, 3 players)Hero bets $0.6, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.Turn: 4 :) ($2.9, 3 players)Hero bets $1.4, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.River: 6 :) ($7.1, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.7, MP2 folds, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $8.5Hero showed Ad KsUTG+1 showed Th Kd

is this some kind of sick joke? you have the second nuts unless the dude is stick around with the 6 of diamonds...i sure hope youre just a sicko, a sick sick sicko and are joking. but if not, and this was a serious question feel free to PM me and we can play =D

You don't need to be so nice with me :club: If i'm in Micro Limits, it's to learn playing with money, so i don't plan to win the WSOP 2007... Wanted advices about the amount of money i put in the pot etc...

You don't need to be so nice with me :club: If i'm in Micro Limits, it's to learn playing with money, so i don't plan to win the WSOP 2007... Wanted advices about the amount of money i put in the pot etc...
play was fine except checking the river. I think a pot bet on the river is the play.

You should think about the long run.If you play this hand 100 times in a row how many times will your rival have straight flush and beat you?Once maybe?So you will win %99 of the time.You have the best hand get as much as you can in the pot.Preflop flop and turn seems good to me.On river if MP2 calls UTG+1's bet i just min raise or a bit more.If he folds as he did in this hand i probably raise more.

Thanks ;)Got a small BR (first deposit 50 $) so sometimes i get scared that's why i didn't raise on the river. But i know i should have raise him or at least make a bet. Next time, i will :club:

play was fine except checking the river. I think a pot bet on the river is the play.
yeah or maybe like 3/4 of the potbut pretty good, i other then 66 or maybe A6 are the only 2 other hands i could put him on
raise to 60 preflopbet the pot on the flop.lead the river, 2/3 or so.
You need to stop by omaha forums once in a while.Its as live as graveyard there.
You need to stop by omaha forums once in a while.Its as live as graveyard there.
dude, I can't even pretend to know how to play PLO8 or Limit Omaha correctly. I've played it some; but it was a leak. thanks for the invite!
is this some kind of sick joke? you have the second nuts unless the dude is stick around with the 6 of diamonds...i sure hope youre just a sicko, a sick sick sicko and are joking. but if not, and this was a serious question feel free to PM me and we can play =D
Be nice. We're all here to learn.I'd be happy to provide some heads up lessons to you, big guy. It only costs as much as you're willing play for.Bet/call the river. Long run, I'm probably calling a push... but I can see why you might fold to a push on a short bankroll.I'd also bet closer to the pot on the turn.
Be nice. We're all here to learn.I'd be happy to provide some heads up lessons to you, big guy. It only costs as much as you're willing play for.Bet/call the river. Long run, I'm probably calling a push... but I can see why you might fold to a push on a short bankroll.I'd also bet closer to the pot on the turn.
Are you trying to hustle him out of $5?:club: