They must have done it different back then... it was about 8 years ago. You guys are right I'm wrong. I just remembered going to the show at 4... then going home and catching it on TV at 9... so obviously things are different now.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree. People say that wrestling is scripted. So what? Name one other show that isn't.
Whose Line is it Anyway. But that's in a class of its own anyway. And I still agree 100 percent.From reports I read a while back, Angle was hopped up on way too many painkillers, from all the nagging injuries he had. People in the WWE were also concerned because his head has actually increased in size the past couple of years. So it's not so much a release as an indefinite leave of absence or something.Best of luck to Kurt. Whoever said he was one of the most charismatic wrestlers earlier was spot on.
Whose Line is it Anyway. But that's in a class of its own anyway. And I still agree 100 percent.From reports I read a while back, Angle was hopped up on way too many painkillers, from all the nagging injuries he had. People in the WWE were also concerned because his head has actually increased in size the past couple of years. So it's not so much a release as an indefinite leave of absence or something.Best of luck to Kurt. Whoever said he was one of the most charismatic wrestlers earlier was spot on.
oh yea, i forgot about whose line is it anyways-great show.but yes, kurt may come back to wrestling in the future, its not like he quit forever.
im sorry i came here looking for sports threads, i think you want poor to the point of laughing stage acting forum.
for the life of me, I'll never understand why you continue to post..

I didn't watch the latest TNA PPV (last night) but I heard they hired Kurt Angle."Nashville, TN, September 24, 2006 – Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling announced today that Olympic gold medalist and pro wrestling megastar Kurt Angle has signed exclusively with the company. It was also announced that TNA iMPACT! will move to 9:00 PM ET/PT Thursdays on Spike TV starting November 16."

i highly doubt that that is ture. Kurt would not quit the wwe just to join tna. He quit becuase he wanted to take a break from wrestling.
They played a video clip of him at the latest PPV and he has been doing interviews talking about moving to TNA.
i can't believe you order ppv events for TNA. To me it is boring buts thats just because i don't really know the wrestlers. Is it more entertaining if i watch it a couple of times and get to know them?
I didn't order this one, I just read a review of it at a online fan site. The few TNA PPV's I have seen were way more entertaining than the majority of WWE ones.There is another thread someplace discussing TNA vs WWE if you want to dig for it.

I'm just not sure if this is a good move on TNA's part if you ask me. There have been reports of their roster morale being low after Christian and Sting came to TNA, no doubt due to them being at the top of the priority list for title shots instead of giving up and comers a boost after all the assbusting they've done for the company.Christian I can understand, he was completely underused in the WWE and he deserved it. Sting has been there, done that, give me a break.I'd rather see someone like Abyss, Daniels, or hell, even one of the former Team Canada get the shot before Sting, Christian, or now, Angle right now.

I'm just not sure if this is a good move on TNA's part if you ask me. There have been reports of their roster morale being low after Christian and Sting came to TNA, no doubt due to them being at the top of the priority list for title shots instead of giving up and comers a boost after all the assbusting they've done for the company.Christian I can understand, he was completely underused in the WWE and he deserved it. Sting has been there, done that, give me a break.I'd rather see someone like Abyss, Daniels, or hell, even one of the former Team Canada get the shot before Sting, Christian, or now, Angle right now.
Anyone is better than Jeff Jarrett though, he has to be one of the worst heels ever. I'd guess Sting wins it at the next PPV, loses it to Christian in the little fued they have had brewing. Then you can expect to see Samoa Joe and other in the picture for the belt again.