What To Do With $330?

i would buy some body armour
+ evMy brother in law took a round in the back this week and lived to tell about it thanks to Kevlar.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant you guys give this man a serious answer....did you not read he is going to ****in Iraq....while you dooshes are wakin up at noon jerkin off and playing 1/2 NL in your undies this man is fighting OUR war show him some goddamn respect and advise him about his 300 bucks without your wise *** BS. The guy is posting on a forum from the middle of sh*thole central. Show him some damn respect and put the smart *** crap on the backburner for one minute....tyvm have a nice day
buy a sand wedge practice your bunker shots and turn pro when you get back!
Well, not really, unless you qualify yourself.The word itself means "without belief in theism".That's it.It does not say impossible or possible.I agree with your second point though, "stands before God and..." is simple fallacy, presupposing more than the atheist accepts.
Yes, atheism means 'without belief in theism'. Saying 'I don't think God exists' suggests that there is an underlying element of uncertainty. Atheists are certain that God doesn't exist - it is impossible for God to exist. Thus, it is a 'God doesn't exist' point of view rather than an 'I don't think God exists' point of view. Somewhat pointless semantics anyway.
the real definition of someone who DENIES the existence of 'God' is 'athiest' Its not a Buddist thing or a Christian thing its a 'No I don't think God exists' thingAthiests stand before God and pretty much say 'nope I aint buyin it' they have no faith. Athiests are analytical people who cannot ever possibly accept the grace of God without proof of 'his' existence.
guys, we've had this atheist vs agnostic argument at least twice on this board, and once especially it actually evoked some pretty good discussion.use the search feature and don't clutter up threads.you all get minus 10 points, except Spademan, who only gets a spanking.
you all get minus 10 points, except Spademan, who only gets a spanking.
So we get punished and he get rewarded? Hrmph. :club: I'm jealous. I wasn't trying to hiijack, apologies.
you know, we can't drink in Iraq? That's 6 months, booze free. Wow.
one, two, three, fourwhat are we fightin for?
+ evMy brother in law took a round in the back this week and lived to tell about it thanks to Kevlar.
EEEEEK !Thank God.
why cant you guys give this man a serious answer....did you not read he is going to ****in Iraq....while you dooshes are wakin up at noon jerkin off and playing 1/2 NL in your undies this man is fighting OUR war show him some goddamn respect and advise him about his 300 bucks without your wise *** BS. The guy is posting on a forum from the middle of sh*thole central. Show him some damn respect and put the smart *** crap on the backburner for one minute....tyvm have a nice day
If it's a serious answer you want, a serious answer you shall get.....Strip clubs, any strip clubs are -EV
I've already checked, and blowing it all on a hooker here isn't worth it.
****, there goes my idea.Best of luck in Iraq. Got a few friends over there that I've been keeping in touch with.
buy a sand wedge practice your bunker shots and turn pro when you get back!
Well, being in the AF, he should be able to do that.Kirkuk or Balad?"Bring it meat"Shukran for your time
Bush is christian, I'm atheist. That = differing religious beliefs. Is your retardation partial, or complete?
Believe what you like ... It is what makes this country great ... But I loved this come back :D:club:

All on one table seems to risky, so play 2 instead.Good luck in Iraq man, my buddy just got back (well, not JUST recently, but he did a tour of 15 monthes).Stay safe.