What To Do With $330?

Man is in the Military I'm busting heads with him if the fight breaks out in the bar.Even Chair... err, Air Force.Kidding with the last part, my dad wore blue.
I joined the Air Force because it was a chance to get my education paid for after blowing my scholarship. And, here I am, preparing to deploy with my brothers with guns and $200 flashlights and shit. Couldn't be prouder, either.Best part? People like Spademan and sdnuol disagree, but they're both what we're fighting for... I disagree with the war, those running it, but support those doing the work. If that doesn't make sense, I'm drunk.
I thought you said you'll never be religious. I'm confused.
Bush is christian, I'm atheist. That = differing religious beliefs. Is your retardation partial, or complete?
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the Air Force because it was a chance to get my education paid for after blowing my scholarship. And, here I am, preparing to deploy with my brothers with guns and $200 flashlights and shit. Couldn't be prouder, either.Best part? People like Spademan and sdnuol disagree, but they're both what we're fighting for... I disagree with the war, those running it, but support those doing the work. If that doesn't make sense, I'm drunk.Bush is christian, I'm atheist. That = differing religious beliefs. Is your retardation partial, or complete?
alcoholic :club:
I joined the Air Force because it was a chance to get my education paid for after blowing my scholarship. And, here I am, preparing to deploy with my brothers with guns and $200 flashlights and shit. Couldn't be prouder, either.Best part? People like Spademan and sdnuol disagree, but they're both what we're fighting for... I disagree with the war, those running it, but support those doing the work. If that doesn't make sense, I'm drunk.Bush is christian, I'm atheist. That = differing religious beliefs. Is your retardation partial, or complete?
Complete. But you misunderstood me so my retardation is not the cause of this misunderstanding.
I'm going to assume you meant Batch and sdnuol, or there is a link broken in our comm.
If I had any money on any site, i would send it to you so you could play drunk and give me half the winnings. I'd do it just for the pure entertainment. i love you that much.
If I had any money on any site, i would send it to you so you could play drunk and give me half the winnings. I'd do it just for the pure entertainment. i love you that much.
Then you love me almost as much as I love myself.

the real definition of someone who DENIES the existence of 'God' is 'athiest' Its not a Buddist thing or a Christian thing its a 'No I don't think God exists' thingAthiests stand before God and pretty much say 'nope I aint buyin it' they have no faith. Athiests are analytical people who cannot ever possibly accept the grace of God without proof of 'his' existence.

red bull and vodka is better, really. Cuz I can get really drunk, run marathons in my sleep, and then I won't wake up until like 5pm. yay.
Red bull gives you wings, and vodka keeps you warm as you're flying at higher altitudes.
Probably find a spot or two somewhere in there to down a few.
possibly. Although, my friend, who is a RAGING alcoholic, hasn't found one yet in almost 2 months. I'll count on you to drink for me.
possibly. Although, my friend, who is a RAGING alcoholic, hasn't found one yet in almost 2 months. I'll count on you to drink for me.
I've got less than a month till I won't be drinking either, due to military obligations.You'll have to count on someone else. =P

Maybe you should do what Richard Nixon did during WWII. Bring your $300 gangsta roll into Iraq and play poker with the other soldiers. I'm sure you'll find a lot of keen players there, probably lotsa fish as well (I could be wrong about the quality of poker in the military, I'm going to assume it's as bad as the general public). With that in mind, perhaps invest $100 in a poker chip set and several deck of cards that you can use over in Iraq.

the real definition of someone who DENIES the existence of 'God' is 'athiest' Its not a Buddist thing or a Christian thing its a 'No I don't think God exists' thing
No, it's a 'God doesn't exist' thing. 'I don't think God exists' suggests there is some possibility he does exist.
Athiests stand before God and pretty much say 'nope I aint buyin it' they have no faith.
Atheists don't stand before God. God doesn't exist. It is hard to stand in front of something that doesn't exist.There is a positive correlation between IQ and atheism (the less intelligent you are, the more likely you are to believe in God), and also between education and atheism. It is simple to understand where the origins of 'God' came from and it is easy to see how the theory evolved and developed over the centuries. The more civilised society has become, the more the existence of God has been questioned.Ever heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?http://www.venganza.org/To OP: Roulette is your friend if you want a quick chance at a big score. Putting it on 1-12 gives you a 1 in 3 shot at getting to about $1k.Alternatively play 15/30 NL at as full a table you can find. 11xBB is plenty to play with.
No, it's a 'God doesn't exist' thing. 'I don't think God exists' suggests there is some possibility he does exist.
Well, not really, unless you qualify yourself.The word itself means "without belief in theism".That's it.It does not say impossible or possible.I agree with your second point though, "stands before God and..." is simple fallacy, presupposing more than the atheist accepts.
the real definition of someone who DENIES the existence of 'God' is 'athiest' Its not a Buddist thing or a Christian thing its a 'No I don't think God exists' thingAthiests stand before God and pretty much say 'nope I aint buyin it' they have no faith. Athiests are analytical people who cannot ever possibly accept the grace of God without proof of 'his' existence.
Atheism is an extreme. I think the OP falls into my Agnostic group, as do the majority of non-believers. As far the quick bankroll build, you have 2 months(November, correct?). Give yourself a little space for variance. If you have 480 now, I would say 100NL, $20-30 MTTs, $50 Sngs, or 5-10SHLE, depending on your best game. Pump it up to 1K, then go for broke. Good luck at the tables, and overseas.
So, here's the deal. I'm leaving for Iraq in about 2 months. I've become insanely bored with poker, and dwindled my bankroll down to $330 from about $1500 via a visit to a great strip club in Niagara and transferring the rest into my TDAmeritrade account.With my remaining bankroll (or 'roll, as the cool kids call it), I'm looking to take a few risks to try to turn it into a good bit more so I can pamper my dogs while I'm in the desert, or even pay off my truck before I go. Beyond the "put it all on black" suggestion that someone will inevitably throw out, I'm looking for suggestions. A bunch of 24+2 guaranteeds on FT? a bunch of 40Ks on Party? Sitting with it all at a $500 max NL table? playing in a few big 100+9 tourneys? Let me know what crosses your mind... only good ideas and those suggested by a special few respected posters will be considered... I've already checked, and blowing it all on a hooker here isn't worth it.
I am Turkish and i can't say i am a big fan of Iraq war or the American foreign policy based on destroying lives and countries.But i know its not the young soldiers' fault as well.My older brother is going to North Iraq in Turkish army in 2 months.I think you have good attitude and since you are FCP'er as well i'd be happy to help you with anything you need down here(Mid east it is :club: ). My e-mail is budbundy@gmail.com if you get bored there and need magazines books albums anything just drop a e-mail and i can send it to you from here.Best of luck mate.Try to go home in one piece :D
Atheism is an extreme.
No... it isn't.I just corrected this the post above yours.I'll explain it again: the word "atheism" means, simply, "without belief in theism".You can be as hardline and take it to any extreme you like, but that is what the word means.Agnostic stands for the idea that God is unknowable, whether it exists or not.Two different things.
No... it isn't.I just corrected this the post above yours.I'll explain it again: the word "atheism" means, simply, "without belief in theism".You can be as hardline and take it to any extreme you like, but that is what the word means.Agnostic stands for the idea that God is unknowable, whether it exists or not.Two different things.
I said it was an extreme because it's actually the belief that a god DOES NOT exist. Believing that something is not true is more extreme than not knowing, and not really caring. The bottom line is you can't prove it one way or the other. In any case, no need to get all pissy.