Can't Believe I'm Asking For Railbirds...

Is that really Ms. Leibert? If so, I'm honored!!! Even if not I'm honored!WTF was that guy raising with that hand with?jeesus LOL
Haha...you wish it was Ms Liebert. But I'm sure she's rooting for you right now though.... :club:

top set freerolling against low draw, and top set holds.hero is HU with a small chip lead, and offering an uneven chop.villain does not accept.chips basically even now, blinds 4K/8K, each player with about 350.villain turns a set to take 2:1 chip lead.chop is being discussed, hero is down more than 2:1 in chips. any deal where he gets better than 2nd place money is looking good, even though he has definitely been the better player of the two.

Ya he got very lucky at the end there... too much variance...I went for it... $1277 I think, something like that.. 200 more than 2nd paid and I was down 2 to 1 on chipsPHEW!!NICE ONE!!All from a $40 free given to me by PP to "come back" LOLTHANKS ALL FOR THE RAIL!

He wants to chop based on chips... should I/? HURRY!!
deal is done, 1st paid about 1790, 2nd paid about 1050. despite being down 2:1 in chips, hero got about $1250. i'm no expert, but i'm very surprised he'd agree to that. seems like you fleeced him.