Labatt Blue Chip Poker

People that complain about free* things are awesome!!Maybe it has to do with trying to promote a "Canadian" angle of poker??? Even though anyone can play in the Canadian Poker Open.....

People that complain about free* things are awesome!!Maybe it has to do with trying to promote a "Canadian" angle of poker??? Even though anyone can play in the Canadian Poker Open.....
ya free*, notice the star? these things are paid for out of promotional budgets which are paid for by beer drinker, not like Blue is doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. I was just wondering why last year the prize was for a 10k event and this year in the same promotion its only for a $2,700 event.

What I truly find interesting is that this is some type of "Canadian" tournament, yet I couldn't find any qualifiers west of Ontario. Seems a fantastic way for Labatt's to promote their product, lol.Good luck to all who enter the "Ontario Open". :club:

I was just wondering why last year the prize was for a 10k event and this year in the same promotion its only for a $2,700 event.
Last year was for one seat in a WPT 10K event. This year I believe it is for 20 seats in the 2.7K CPO.
Is it just me or is Blue in Canada waaaaay better than Blue in the U.S.? Seems like the Canadians send us shitty versions of their good beers.
Blue Canada doesn't "send" the berr to the States, it's brewed in the U.S.They just use John Labbatt's recipe.
Thanks for the link.Having a tough time trying to find out participating venues here in Halifax for this Labatt promotion from Labatt head offices.Waiting for return phone call from head offices(1-800-268-2337).
blue.JPGHope this helps!!!