Tuff_fish (lagg Style)

OK is this guy the worst cash game player in the history of NLHE or am I on drugs.Seriously and this is no ****in joke, watching these videos from Tuff is going to make me better than I ever thought I could beThese are the BEST training videos you will ever pray to see....fk pokerXfactor and cardrunners and all that crap from the P5's doucheboys.....TUFF-FISH is your playbook on what NOT to do....watch these videos....study them.....jerk off to them.....I guarantee if you watch them and take even a bread crumb from them you will be a millionaire in 6 mo's

Yeah this guys pretty bad, I think his biggest leak is his pot continuation bets as alf mentioned. Those can get expensive.
especially because he pretty consistently bets just under the pot when weak, and just over when strong. very strong bet size tells.
It also had to do with him apparantly being blind.He has K2.flop comes 532.He bets the full pot on the flop and gets called.The turn brings a 6.he then says: "That obviously couldn't have helped him." He proceeds to bet the full pot again. The guy pushes. Tuff Fish folds away another $80.
whats funnier is that after the guy pushes on the 2356 board he says "I probably ran into the Ace"
Why in the world would he release these on the web???
He's trying to subvert the dominant paradigm and make money by being bad at poker. Tuff Fish Master PlanStep 1: Suck at poker.Step 2: Post videos on web proving it.Step 3: ???Step 4: Profit.
He's trying to subvert the dominant paradigm and make money by being bad at poker. Tuff Fish Master PlanStep 1: Suck at poker.Step 2: Post videos on web proving it.Step 3: ???Step 4: Profit.
Awesome.
Just in case you didn't get enough of the 1st video....here are 2 moreTuff Fish owns :club:http://www.fstln.com/Monster/8-25a/8-25a.html (he wigs out at the 22 min mark...awesome)http://www.fstln.com/Monster/8-25b/8-25b.html
these videos are just so hilarious i felt obliged to bump this post. btw, if anyone is interested there are several more of these tuff_fish gems over at 2+2.