Official Fcppc Low Buyin Event Thread

erm... no... cant trade in the playoffs... however, if you can persuade the other 4 people in your group to move to friday, that would be fine...
No that's ok....I'm not gonna inconvenience 4 other people. I'll figure something out and be there for Thursday. B)
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, instead of pming passwords to 40 people, I'm just gonna post the password stuff here, because I'm lazy. password formula isnt going to change, so for tonights first match, password will be lo1a, 2nd match lo1b, etc, etc...Also, just so I can get flamed, I'll also make picks to who I think will advance.Group 1:brvheart (4)XX44466XX (5)(close 3rd to vvganeshavv)Group 2:sloshr (1)MoChipsPlese (9)(3rd to tobytobey)Group 3:AcesFull333 (3)ol'number7 (6)(3rd to yoda)Group 4:blazerp0410 (7)Allie (18)(close 3rd to Brandywine)Flame on.

Also, just so I can get flamed, I'll also make picks to who I think will advance.Group 4:blazerp0410 (7)Allie (18)(close 3rd to Brandywine)Flame on.
I take back what I said in the high buy in thread. You're not such a dumbass after all.
Alright, instead of pming passwords to 40 people, I'm just gonna post the password stuff here, because I'm lazy. password formula isnt going to change, so for tonights first match, password will be lo1a, 2nd match lo1b, etc, etc...Also, just so I can get flamed, I'll also make picks to who I think will advance.Group 1:brvheart (4)XX44466XX (5)(close 3rd to vvganeshavv)Group 2:sloshr (1)MoChipsPlese (9)(3rd to tobytobey)Group 3:AcesFull333 (3)ol'number7 (6)(3rd to yoda)Group 4:blazerp0410 (7)Allie (18)(close 3rd to Brandywine)Flame on.
Sweet, I'm the only top seed you don't have advancinig (or even being close). I'm as good as in with that prediction. BTW, Short handed sit n go's are my speciality.
WOOHOO for proving zsta wrong! :club::D Go me! :D
You are in the wrong sng puppy.630PST/930EST
I know.and thanks.I am forced to go to the store, which sucks, since our tourney isn't up yet. Don't start without me.
Sweet, I'm the only top seed you don't have advancinig (or even being close). I'm as good as in with that prediction. BTW, Short handed sit n go's are my speciality.
I don't know if you can overcome the jinx you just put on yourself, but good luck!
Hehe, thx for the confidence Z.
I take back what I said in the high buy in thread. You're not such a dumbass after all.
:D:)
Gary stole our tournament to level the playing field for the Bunny methinks.
:D:D Nah, I don't need to cheat to win. You're ruckbox can't hold out forever!! :club:

AA < 5 10, especially after min raising preflop heads up. flop 5 5 10, gg me.when does the next one start?

AA < 5 10, especially after min raising preflop heads up. flop 5 5 10, gg me.when does the next one start?
as soon as u show up.

wow... I got coolered tonight.AA < 5 10, heads up, gg me.QQ < AA, 4 handed, gg me.BTW. Well done vvganeshavv and Logan... gl in the next round.ps. Zsta, your picks suck.

wow... I got coolered tonight.AA < 5 10, heads up, gg me.QQ < AA, 4 handed, gg me.BTW. Well done vvganeshavv and Logan... gl in the next round.ps. Zsta, your picks suck.
thanks!!!i'm actually in shock....after Ben took all my chips w/his 3 9!!!

So what have we learned kids? Don't minraise your AA when you're a 2:1 chip dog heads up.And it wasn't 5 5 T, it was 5 5 9 ... still though.You raise that hand to 300 instead of 200 and we're still playing the hand after.

So what have we learned kids? Don't minraise your AA when you're a 2:1 chip dog heads up.And it wasn't 5 5 T, it was 5 5 9 ... still though.You raise that hand to 300 instead of 200 and we're still playing the hand after.
I already commented on the min raise... but thanks for the advice I will quickly ignore.BTW, I appreciate you flaming my play after I said something nice to you... stay classy San Diego.

I am really looking forward to this and I have a couple of things going for me:1) No Bunny. 2) I wasn't picked to win so no preasure.3) No Bunny !!4) I never get aces. Good luck guys !!

I can hardly be ranked any kind of favorite after squeaking my way into the top 20, but I'm going to do my best to put on a clinic tonight. Better have an extra pair of shorts with you...BTW, not to be greedy, but how and when does money get distributed?

brv--I was in no way trying to flame your play. We played twice heads up and both times were challenging and fun, which is exactly what I hoped to get out of this tourney. I apologize if it sounded like a flame/criticism.GL in the future.

Announcements