Official Fcppc Low Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yam a cahdrack.Girly flopped trip tens, but I runner-runnered quads w/66 in the hole. Simply magnificent.Then I eliminated Sloshr which made my heart sing.GG Bunny.Pay this man his monies, Gary.

I yam a cahdrack.Girly flopped trip tens, but I runner-runnered quads w/66 in the hole. Simply magnificent.Then I eliminated Sloshr which made my heart sing.GG Bunny.Pay this man his monies, Gary.
Why don't you start a new thread in general with this breaking news? I heard they are looking for a few more. Nice gift, I mean game. See you in the next round. And just in case you go to the standings page when it is updated, don't look up, I may have to take a leak.Score: Ben 1, Scott 0Overall: still Scott2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: sloshr, XX44466XX
Why don't you start a new thread in general with this breaking news? I heard they are looking for a few more. Nice gift, I mean game. See you in the next round. And just in case you go to the standings page when it is updated, don't look up, I may have to take a leak.Score: Ben 1, Scott 0Overall: still Scott2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: sloshr, XX44466XX
I'm not worried; you're so old, you might be dead by next round.
GG Ben. LOL.I swear, you have the biggest luckbox ever! The hand that I flopped 2 pair with the mighty Krablar, and you called me down to the river and gutted a str8?? Man!!! I was making a comeback til that. :club:-----------------I just realized that I'm scheduled for Tuesday next week, and thats a bad night for me. Anyone able to trade?
I just realized that I'm scheduled for Tuesday next week, and thats a bad night for me. Anyone able to trade?
I would have traded, but I checked the schedule and noticed I am already there with you on Tuesday. Trade with Ben, I want revenge.
Noooooo.. That will put the bunny in my match. Noooo....I'm afraid of bunnys. I'm out of Tic tacs. Help !!
I second that... the last thing I want in my match is a point hungry little bunny... :club:
I second that... the last thing I want in my match is a point hungry little bunny... :D
who plays the same night as zsta that wants to trade? I pwn him, so need to get on that night, thank you. :D:club: haha, jk

NOTICE in regard to the barring of us players from FCP: The fcppc will continue as normal for tonight. We will discuss the future of it this weekend, and figure out where to go from here

I'll trade for Tuesday (I'm on Thursday).My match totally slipped my mind last night, was playing a game with some friends.
Thx Kei. Z...can you make the switch please?Thanks!
Noooooo.. That will put the bunny in my match. Noooo....I'm afraid of bunnys. I'm out of Tic tacs. Help !!
LMAO!!!
NOTICE in regard to the barring of us players from FCP: The fcppc will continue as normal for tonight. We will discuss the future of it this weekend, and figure out where to go from here
Easily handled. Just use the current standings as the final results :club: After everyone realizes that US players are staying, we can start over.

I got TOTALLY F$CKED in tonights tourney. I had 1,400 chips and I lost my internet connection, I frantically signed up for dial up internet service just in time to see I had 300 chips left and AK... 4 people called my all in and I lost. This sucks beyond belief. Consider yourself lucky Sloshr... God was on your side tonight.

I got TOTALLY F$CKED in tonights tourney. I had 1,400 chips and I lost my internet connection, I frantically signed up for dial up internet service just in time to see I had 300 chips left and AK... 4 people called my all in and I lost. This sucks beyond belief. Consider yourself lucky Sloshr... God was on your side tonight.
You sure it was God? :club:

Before I give my playoff breakdown, I guess I should address the annoucement of ongame disallowing US players from playing soon. While I feel and have read that we should have just enough time to squeak out the end of this competition, I feel we still need some form of contingency plan. We currently have two options to continue. Either we double up for the next two weeks, having 2 games going on per night until completion, or stick with our original schedule and the planned end 4 weeks from saturday (today). If we choose to speed up, there is no doubt in my mind we will finish, so an exit plan wouldnt need to be in place for that. However, if we stick to the current schedule, there is a small chance that we will not be able to finish. I am positive that we will finish the preliminaries, and I am almost sure we will finish the round of 20, basically the only thing in question would be the quarterfinals on. The best option in my mind, is continuing to follow the normal payout schedule, until we cannot continue. Once that happens, we would split the remaining prize pool between the people still in the tournament. Examples are below.Modified payouts in case we are unable to continue:Ending after the preliminaries:$800 will have been paid out in the preliminary roundThe remaining $800 would be split between the 20 remaining players, each getting an additional $40 on top of their preliminary payout.Ending in the middle of the round of 20:$800 will have been paid out in the preliminary round$160 paid out in the round of 20The remaining $160 from the round of 20 will be split among the 16 players that did not advance, for $10 each. In addition to that, the remaining $480 will be split 20 ways for $24 each, giving each player that advanced to the quarters $64 on top of the preliminary payout, and each player that failed to advance from the round of 20 $24 on top of their preliminary payoutEnding after the round of 20:$800 will have been paid out in the preliminary round$320 will have been paid out in the round of 20The remaining $480 would be split 8 ways between the remaining players, giving each $60 on top of the previous payouts.That should take care of any scenerio where the end our run early. Now I continue with the normal annoucementsWell, it's breakdown time... Playoff scenariosPeople who have mathematically clinched a spot:sloshrfreak2304ol'number7XX44466XXtobytobeybrvheartAcesFull333blazerp0410cdipierrPeople who are mathematically eliminated from a spot:Walter SobchekWandigoBearCanadaThat leaves us with 20 that are mathematically still fighting for 11 spots, let's break it down further...People who have practically clinched a spot, it would take a lot for them to not make it:BrandywineyodaMoChipsPlesevvganeshavvPeople who need a strong showing to advance:EStormOKAllieFlyingdonkeynotbad4agirlChrisRicheynickforgotPeople who need a decent showing to advance:CanuckickstanJdr999jowestzsta2k6Mercury69_outkicked_JadeTigerKei

So, I'm an idiot and took all the money I had on FCP off as I'm moving to another site for most of my play. Of course, me being the genius I am, I forgot we have to have a few $5 buy-ins for this and I don't have that. I used to go through firepay but can't now, so long story short...I have to deposit through e-wallet or whatever it is but that money won't be available till tues or wednesday when my account gets validated. ANYWAYS...I was curious if anyone who played on thursday would want to trade me for tomorrow (Monday) night. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

So, I'm an idiot and took all the money I had on FCP off as I'm moving to another site for most of my play. Of course, me being the genius I am, I forgot we have to have a few $5 buy-ins for this and I don't have that. I used to go through firepay but can't now, so long story short...I have to deposit through e-wallet or whatever it is but that money won't be available till tues or wednesday when my account gets validated. ANYWAYS...I was curious if anyone who played on thursday would want to trade me for tomorrow (Monday) night. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.
Oops.I would, but alas I have class and I really ought to start going.
Nevermind everybody. I found a switch. Thanks again Mercury69.

Announcements