Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to the final 2. I really enjoyed this format, you did a great job running this zsta2k6! Hope we get more people next time.
Wow, now thats an avatar.

Ok, well none of us got PMs, we got less than 24 hours notice, no password or anything? This totally just ruined any credibility that this league had. the fact that 3 out of 12 people showed up is ridiculous, and even if I did show I would not play in it becausse it would be unfair to anyone who got absolutely no notice whatsoever. So whoever showed up, enjoy your consolation money.

Well whatever, since zsta seems to be dodging this, I'm just gonna assume that this is a lost case. Good luck trying to get enough people for next round as the credibility it had just got shot to hell.Congrats to BigB for taking it down.

Well whatever, since zsta seems to be dodging this, I'm just gonna assume that this is a lost case. Good luck trying to get enough people for next round as the credibility it had just got shot to hell.Congrats to BigB for taking it down.
Oh Please, get over it. Is it that difficult to check the thread if it is so important? FCP is dropping off the whole network in 2 days, when the hell did you think it was gonna be played? Did you want someone to stop by your house and remind you about it too? Didn't have time to check 1 of only 2 possible places the information could be? (forums & web?). Whatever.
Oh Please, get over it. Is it that difficult to check the thread if it is so important? FCP is dropping off the whole network in 2 days, when the hell did you think it was gonna be played? Did you want someone to stop by your house and remind you about it too? Didn't have time to check 1 of only 2 possible places the information could be? (forums & web?). Whatever.
I'm over it, but if this is the way it's gonna be run, don't expect to fill up next season.

Z did a great job with the whole tourneyI saw his earlier post that the tourney was on Thursday but couldn't make it due to work stuffThe later post by Z was confusing as it made it sound like the tourney would be on Friday but it's not a big deal.Think of the logistics of running one of these things plus updating the website on his own...not like Z is taking a cut out of the pot, he's getting $0 for his time and effort

I am pretty sure there won't be a problem filling up the league(s) next season. Considering it was a first run and a solo effort I think it was ran very smoothly.

zsta, can you let us know when we will be getting our registration fees and prizes? I appreciate all the work you did during the tournament but your lack of responses to TB17's concerns plus the lack of updates are a little alarming. Thanks.
payments should have been recieved on monday... check your cashier's account for it.
Z did a great job with the whole tourneyI saw his earlier post that the tourney was on Thursday but couldn't make it due to work stuffThe later post by Z was confusing as it made it sound like the tourney would be on Friday but it's not a big deal.Think of the logistics of running one of these things plus updating the website on his own...not like Z is taking a cut out of the pot, he's getting $0 for his time and effort
QFT, brother. QFT. I am late responding to this thread, but I agree with you completely. Some changes need to be made for sure, but that's the nature of first time events, and anyone who expected otherwise was being naive. Z did a great job, I had a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. Everything else is gravy.

Announcements