Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered for a free account, and than you scrool down to where it says, download for free with file factory basic, oh yea, and than it takes about a half hour to download. I guess this is to get you to pay for their premium service, but worked great once I downloaded it.

do i have to make an accoun there to watch it? i dont understand, it says prelim match 1 etc...but there is nothing to click to watch it?
You have to scroll down a little and click "Download for free with FileFactory Basic", you could also just wait until the google video link goes live, just waiting for them to process the video.
What software do you use to record the video?
I use River Past Screen Recorder. They have an awesome line of video products that I use for recording, encoding, converting, etc. I highly recommend river past screen recorder for anyone that wishes to record their screen.

Would the owner of the FCP poker name JKoff. please respond to this thread so I can get your forum name, the one you gave me cannot be found anymore. I need it to send you password information. Thank you.

TheBigB11
aah, knew that name was familiar, thanksAlso, FCP once again is having server issues. Currently, private tournaments are not working. We have 2 options, reschedule to wednesday, saturday, or sunday... or we can wait until 11:30 at the latest for it to correct itself. I'd rather do the latter unless someone cannot, in which case we will have to reschedule.
Alright, the match is postponed until 8pm est on Thursday. If this doesnt work for anyone, we can push it back to next week. Thanks.
sorry to be a pain, but i have a softball game on thursday night and can't play.
Holy smokes, I completely forgot. Not sure how that happened after I got the PM. Guess I get me a last place for first round.
you lucked way the hell out, we had to postpone the match due to technical difficulties. dont forget next time, lol
you lucked way the hell out, we had to postpone the match due to technical difficulties. dont forget next time, lol
Wow, serious? Has it been rescheduled yet?
hopefully thursday at 8pm
I can't make Thursday either. Anytime over the weekend would be fine.Edit: just realized that's probably 8pm eastern. in which case, I can do Thursday.

To make up last night's game I could actually play on thursday if the match started before 8. Say like 7 or 730 eastern. Also, the weekend will be a no go for me as I will be away and without internet access

We need a better contigency plan for when an entire match needs to be rescheduled. Maybe something like a snow day. Just play the match after the preliminary round ends on the same scheduled weeknight the original match was set for.I have no idea what the solution is, but getting this many people to agree to another night is gonna be a nightmare for you Z.I hope FCP doesn't have anymore issues and we won't have a need for anymore rescheduling.

Would everyone that can was suppose to play Tuesday night be able to play one of the other weeks on a Wed night? I have a hard time making it to a earlier time match. We need to get eveyone that was suppose to play to agree to a time soon. Otherwise I am able to play the week after the regular season.

Announcements