Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

im in checkys's boat zs, if we dont get another player, you can go ahead and drop me, if we get the last player we need, ill play.
same with me, if dropping me helps, im ok with itwhatever gets this started for everyone else
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here will be the modified payouts since we wont reach 32 players...High: 28 peoplePrelim: $65R16: $75quarter l: $100quarter w: $200semi l: $200semi w: $350final l: $750final w: $2000consol: $250total: $7000High: 24 peoplePrelim: $50R16: $50quarter l: $75quarter w: $150semi l: $150semi w: $300final l: $700final w: $2000consol: $250total: $6000

The match will be under the private sit and go tab, created by FCP_Star_Hi, and password details will pe pmed to you tomorrow prior to the match. Please try to show up 10 minutes early, as I would like to start the match promptly at 10. If you are not present at 10, you will have a 10 minute grace period, after which you will forfeit the match and recieve zero points.

good news, nobody is getting cut because we have at least 28... maybe more if we can sign up 2 more by monday
great news!
The match will be under the private sit and go tab, created by FCP_Star_Hi, and password details will pe pmed to you tomorrow prior to the match. Please try to show up 10 minutes early, as I would like to start the match promptly at 10. If you are not present at 10, you will have a 10 minute grace period, after which you will forfeit the match and recieve zero points.
not so great news. If anyones late for one of the matches I'm in and I have to wait for them, I'm gonna give them shit until they bust out. That's just me though.
alright im down to play...do i need to download FCP skin or can I use my pokeroom skin? my name is Zwsports on pokeroom and I'll join the High Buyin.
welcome Zwett.You need to create an account on FCP and deposit. You also need to contact zsta2k6 to set everything up. Use the PM feature (personal messenger) on this forum.
I would say good luck to all, but of course you'd all assume that I don't mean it (and I don't, kind of :club:)Look forward to getting into this and I look forward to seeing all of you on the virtual felt @ 10 tonight
hopefully fcp is up and running, good luck to everyone!!
Of course FCP has to go haywire before this all starts. And I have enough problems to think about (like Vatche stealing my blinds)!
Of course FCP has to go haywire before this all starts. And I have enough problems to think about (like Vatche stealing my blinds)!
lol, yeah, really figures of all the nights to have problems this is it. If we, for some reason, cannot play tonight, we will have a makeup match either on wednesday, saturday. If we cant all get together on one of those days, we'll figure something out

Announcements