Is This Too Aggressive?

Down to five in a $10 SNG. I have played hardly any hands. pretty card dead up till this point. Table was pretty crazy, lots of shown bluffs and raising OOP with marginal hands.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t4495)MP (t3275)Button (t1290)Hero (t2245)BB (t2195)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif. 1 fold, MP calls t100, 1 fold, Hero raises to t300, 1 fold, MP calls t200.Flop: (t700) Tspade.gif, Tdiamond.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets t600, MP calls t600.Turn: (t1900) Tclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets t1345 (All-In), **EDIT**River: (t4590) 7heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t4590

raise prflop to 400as played, bet 400 on flopI'm done with hand unless non-spade A/K hits on turn."ll go broke against a T if it doesbetter to not show villains action after your push.better analysis that way.I don't push turn.I don't think it's that bad thoughI feel good about my short stack play.

I think it's a bit too aggressive. Preflop raise was too small. I'd raise to 400-500. Continuation bet was too big. I think 1/2 to 2/3 the pot is fine. I probably don't push turn, but it's not horrible since he may have a flush draw.

what is he calling your flop bet with?Tx, A5, or some type of pocket pair. or a flush draw. If he didnt flop the flop that turn isnt gonna scare him. give it up, hes gonna have Tx/5x or a PP MUCH more than a flush draw to make this +EVoh, and I know you fixed it to not show villians action, but if villan folded, the river wouldnt of been dealt

oh, and I know you fixed it to not show villians action, but if villan folded, the river wouldnt of been dealt
Yeah this was pretty funny...Tough call, because the ten on the turn is pretty much a blank for both so if you don't push with a continuation pot you are giving him an easy steal... but I think it's an overplay of AK which is all too typical and easy to do...

This is actually an interesting hand (to me at least). I've been toying with the concept of pushing PF in these situations. If I raise, get called, and C-bet, I end up in Harrington's "Red Zone", or have to make difficult decisions later. If I just push, I get to see all 5 cards. The "Red Zone" sucks. The "Orange Zone" isn't much better. Lately, I've found that if I'm in the "Orange Zone", I'm better off just pushing a hand I want to play. I'm still trying to figure out if this is how I want to play (why this hand interests me), but it seems like a good way to simplify the "Orange Zone" game.