Dn Needs To Get In On The Action

All the big dogs from Full Tilt have been playing some SERIOUS omaha and omaha hi/lo lately. Here is a link to some stats datamined from Full Tilt the past few weeks or so. Benyamine is crushing everyone and Matusow is crushing things as well.Full Tilt StatsDN should get in there and play. Would like to see how his stats look.Oh, and the full tilt pros seem to be donking their money away except for Matusow.

wow a mill in 10 days is pretty dam good. matusow should deffinatly give up nlh online and stick too omaha h/l. just 2 weeks ago mike was railing these games asking to be staked.that benamine seems to be the top player in the world as of late with his rumoured 8 figure win in the big game during the wsop. apparently(i hate to spread rumours but ahh) barry greenstein lost around 10 mill and it wiped out most of his playing roll.

wow a mill in 10 days is pretty dam good. matusow should deffinatly give up nlh online and stick too omaha h/l. just 2 weeks ago mike was railing these games asking to be staked.that benamine seems to be the top player in the world as of late with his rumoured 8 figure win in the big game during the wsop. apparently(i hate to spread rumours but ahh) barry greenstein lost around 10 mill and it wiped out most of his playing roll.
Where you hear this from?

It would have been cool if DN had thrown in with FT when they were putting it together a few years ago. That site is set up to dominate the online poker world.

that site is dominating the poker world henden mob and gus dominating europe and the rest dominating north america.. i would love to see DN come sit with a s/n geared towards a challenge to ft and david is killing but mikey has been consistantly killing o8hl for past cpl weeks i cannot particiapate on ft my chat has been bannedfor a month been 4 days now .. arrgh i took all my money out as a protest but they didnt care lol

It would have been cool if DN had thrown in with FT when they were putting it together a few years ago. That site is set up to dominate the online poker world.
I thought I heard on TV somewhere that they asked him to join them but because he wanted to do his own thing (FCP) he declined.

Full Tilt Poker Game #933184882: Table Eginton (6 max) - $200/$400 - Pot Limit Omaha - 8:43:40 ET - 2006/08/25Seat 1: CaseyAtTheBat ($15,400)Seat 3: looseslots ($43,365.50)Seat 4: 3rd Barrel ($17,834)Seat 5: Gus Hansen ($16,000)Seat 6: Luigi66369 ($302,517.50)looseslots posts the small blind of $2003rd Barrel posts the big blind of $400The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Luigi66369 raises to $1,400CaseyAtTheBat foldslooseslots calls $1,2003rd Barrel folds*** FLOP *** [Js 5h 9d]looseslots checksLuigi66369 bets $3,200looseslots raises to $12,800Luigi66369 calls $9,600*** TURN *** [Js 5h 9d] [3h]looseslots bets $28,800Luigi66369 raises to $57,600looseslots calls $365.50, and is all inLuigi66369 shows [Ac Jd Tc 5c]looseslots shows [Qs 2d Jc Td]Uncalled bet of $28,434.50 returned to Luigi66369*** RIVER *** [Js 5h 9d 3h] [8c]Luigi66369 shows two pair, Jacks and Fiveslooseslots shows a straight, Queen highlooseslots wins the pot ($87,129) with a straight, Queen high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $87,131 | Rake $2Board: [Js 5h 9d 3h 8c]Seat 3: looseslots (small blind) showed [Qs 2d Jc Td] and won ($87,129) with a straight, Queen highSeat 6: Luigi66369 showed [Ac Jd Tc 5c] and lost with two pair, Jacks and FivesAntonius correctly put him on a draw, waited for a blank turn and got it all in..Benyamine's balls were really showing.

Seat 3: looseslots ($55,394.50)Seat 4: 3rd Barrel ($13,600)Seat 5: Gus Hansen ($125,485.50)*** HOLE CARDS ***Gus Hansen raises to $1,400looseslots calls $1,2003rd Barrel calls $1,000*** FLOP *** [8c Ad 4d]looseslots checks3rd Barrel bets $4,200Gus Hansen calls $4,200looseslots calls $4,200*** TURN *** [8c Ad 4d] [Ah]looseslots bets $16,8003rd Barrel foldsGus Hansen raises to $67,200looseslots calls $32,994.50, and is all in*** RIVER *** [8c Ad 4d Ah] [3h]*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $116,389 | Rake $1Board: [8c Ad 4d Ah 3h]Seat 3: looseslots (small blind) showed [Jd 7c Ks Ac] and lost with three of a kind, AcesSeat 5: Gus Hansen (button) showed [Jh 4c 6c 4h] and won ($116,388) with a full house, Fours full of Aces

I've never been one to rail games online, but I must admit I have been watching the PLO and O8 the last week, My funniest moments:Dags is sitting with $175K in one game, $130Kin another, and one of the players ask him to borrow $100K, Matasow says: Don't do it, the guys credit is terrible, he's a friend of mine.Dags knows the guy anyway and says sure.10 minutes later Juanda ask Dags for $50KDags says Okay in like 10 seconds.Juanda says: "Mikey owes me $50 so I'll have him pay you back"pause while action at table stops, until Juanda types: LOL jkabout 2 minutes later Juanda types:Mikey is not broke, he has paid everyone back and does not owe anyone any money. In all caps. I guess Mikey AIMed him to clea his name.I for one feel much better that Mikey's name is now smudge freeBut I guess Mikey has been giving Rail Trivia about trains and whomever answers correctly, he transfers $1,000 into his account. Might be true, alot of people were begging for rail trivia.

So, the question/curiosity becomes:We know people like Chip (Casey) are winning limit players...but he's losing a bunch in this game. Does the online thing have anything to do with it, or is it just a bad run?Not sure, b/c I don't know how much time Benyamine spends online..but he does do a ton of high-stakes live games...and the online-scene doesn't seem to be affecting his game at all. Matusow owns at Omaha. I've railed these tables more than once and he has been completely shytfaced and still up quite a bit, and not doing it by getting lucky. Is he really less good at NLHE or is the nature of that game easier for him to go off tilting?

So, the question/curiosity becomes:We know people like Chip (Casey) are winning limit players...but he's losing a bunch in this game. Does the online thing have anything to do with it, or is it just a bad run?Not sure, b/c I don't know how much time Benyamine spends online..but he does do a ton of high-stakes live games...and the online-scene doesn't seem to be affecting his game at all. Matusow owns at Omaha. I've railed these tables more than once and he has been completely shytfaced and still up quite a bit, and not doing it by getting lucky. Is he really less good at NLHE or is the nature of that game easier for him to go off tilting?
I would guess that you can lose a lot more tilting in high stakes NL than in Limit, which is probably the biggest part of Matusow's probably. Also, I think it's generally agreed that his best game is O8. Finally, I'd say that playing NL online for a guy like Matusow may be much tougher than playing limit. I think his game relies a lot on making moves when he senses weakness and it's harder to pick up on weakness like that when you're playing online.
I'm assuming that looseslots VPIP percentage is a reflection of the fact that these games are very often shorthanded (if not heads up). Because, if not, I'm playing WAAAYYY too tight when I play PLO. :club:
that jumped out at me too, but yeah, the games are often HU or 3-way. he's one of the most active players when the table gets full, but nowhere near 60%

Here's one that just happenedDealer: Hand #935027978Dealer: Erik1223 posts the small blind of $200Dealer: Luigi66369 posts the big blind of $400Dealer: looseslots raises to $800Dealer: Erik1223 calls $600Dealer: CALCOT is sitting outDealer: Luigi66369 calls $400Dealer: The flop is [8 :diamond: 3 :club: 3 :spade: ]Dealer: Erik1223 checksDealer: Luigi66369 checksDealer: looseslots bets $2,000Dealer: Erik1223 foldsDealer: Luigi66369 calls $2,000Dealer: The turn is [6 :heart: ]Dealer: Luigi66369 checksDealer: looseslots bets $4,400Dealer: Luigi66369 raises to $15,600Dealer: looseslots has 15 seconds left to actDealer: looseslots calls $11,200Dealer: The river is [8 :club: ]Dealer: Luigi66369 bets $24,596, and is all inDealer: looseslots calls $24,596Dealer: Luigi66369 shows three of a kind, EightsDealer: looseslots shows a full house, Threes full of SixesDealer: looseslots wins the pot ($86,791) with a full house, Threes full of SixesDealer: Luigi66369 is sitting outBoard: 8 :club: 3 :club: 3 :) 6 :club: 8 :club: Hands Luigi66369- 8 :P Q :D 2 :D A :P looseslots- 5 :D 6 :) 2 :) 3 :club: Man I don't think I could have made this bluff on river.