Antonius Playing On Prima - Right Now!

I_Knockout_U (Antonius) and Fast_Freddie (some swede) are going at it right now..Prima 200/400 hu table.. this could get ugly. FF called Patrick as fish before they started and has allready lost 1 buyin!
i was under the impression that fast_freddie was freddy deeb. i'm pretty sure those two played several of the biggest pots in online poker history during their last set of matches.
i was under the impression that fast_freddie was freddy deeb. i'm pretty sure those two played several of the biggest pots in online poker history during their last set of matches.
I thought it was against bad_ip or Johnny Lodden...
I thought it was against bad_ip or Johnny Lodden...
Lodden is bad_ipAnd Fast_Freddie is not Deep, but appernetly some swedish guy called Mohamade Kowasari (doesnt sound very swedish?) living in Vegas.And yes, he came back and ran with 8k :club:
Lodden is bad_ipAnd Fast_Freddie is not Deep, but appernetly some swedish guy called Mohamade Kowasari (doesnt sound very swedish?) living in Vegas.And yes, he came back and ran with 8k :club:
Interesting. Yea I was referencing that post by saying bad_ip was aka J. Lodden. I'd love to hit and run on someone for 8k.
Interesting. Yea I was referencing that post by saying bad_ip was aka J. Lodden. I'd love to hit and run on someone for 8k.
Okay, my mistake.. And I wouldnt mind a 8k hit nrun myself, but still its pretty low to stick around and make jokes in the chat when Antonius is playing some other guyHere's a bluff gone bad:> dypwokp posted small blind ($200)> I_Knockout_U posted big blind ($400)> Game # 909,290,163 starting.> Dealing Hole Cards> dypwokp raised for $1,200> I_Knockout_U called for $1,000> Dealing the Flop(4h 3c 9h )> I_Knockout_U checked> dypwokp bet for $2,800> I_Knockout_U raised for $8,400sanchez1979> maybe> dypwokp went all-in for $38,599> I_Knockout_U called for $32,999[Observer]NovaStella> hehe> Dealing the turn(4c )> Dealing the river(3h )> dypwokp shows Two Pair, Fours over Threes(4h 4c 3c 3h Ah )> I_Knockout_U shows a Full House, Fours full of Threes(4h 4c 4s 3c 3h )> I_Knockout_U wins $85,597 with a Full House, Fours full of Threes> dypwokp cannot enter this game because he/she is out of money> dypwokp brought $40,000 to the table