Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

DrawingDead isn't funny at all. He is immature. So are those who like his style. DrawingDead is Tony G. on crystal meth, but without Tony G's skills.Most of the people reading this thread agree with me--the long-time members on this board look weak in this thread. There was nothing to laugh at. We all know that there are quite a few immature types in this forum--they've been here too long.The proof is the number of replies Drawingdead has made... he can't let it go, because he isn't much of a player. Easy to put him on tilt.
It's not so much a matter of liking his style, as you so delicately and softly put it, rather it's his responses to your oversensitivity and lack of humor. I don't like blanket statements... I doubt everyone that enjoys his posts are "immature".
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much a matter of liking his style, as you so delicately and softly put it, rather it's his responses to your oversensitivity and lack of humor. I don't like blanket statements... I doubt everyone that enjoys his posts are "immature".
Gotta love it. Anyone can see that I have a sense of humor, and am not overly sensitive. I can't be, because I don't take the players in this thread who like DrawingDead's style seriously. Yes, anyone who enjoys DrawingDead's posts in this thread has to be immature. Look at the number of homophobic replies DrawingDead has made in just this thread. You folks think that because I joined yesterday I'm a newbie. I'm not. I will put player's in their place who are still drunk from their first beer, everytime.
DrawingDead isn't funny at all. He is immature. So are those who like his style. DrawingDead is Tony G. on crystal meth, but without Tony G's skills.Most of the people reading this thread agree with me--the long-time members on this board look weak in this thread. There was nothing to laugh at. We all know that there are quite a few immature types in this forum--they've been here too long.The proof is the number of replies Drawingdead has made... he can't let it go, because he isn't much of a player. Easy to put him on tilt.
I really thought this was teneight, you know the way he wouldn't let things go even when he was waaaaaay behind. Then I reread "Jacks" posts and decided they were too well written to have come from teneights hand and for it to be him he would need an accomplice.Alas I got bored trying to guess who it was, if in fact it was someone trolling and came to my final conclusion.Jack, plain and simple, you're a fucking idiot.Good day sir.

The trolling is being done by DrawingDead and others. Not me. I'm calling for some action by the moderators against the long-time members who are dissing but can't take it when it is thrown back at them. I've been bored with this thread since the first post I made to it--but noticing how rude this forum is, I decided to test the mettle of the player's here. Not impressed by anyone who replied to this thread, though there are good players elsewhere in this forum. Just let this thread die--and stay out of my threads from now on when I post, and you'll sleep well and be ready for your day job at Starbucks.

The trolling is being done by DrawingDead and others. Not me. I'm calling for some action by the moderators against the long-time members who are dissing but can't take it when it is thrown back at them. I've been bored with this thread since the first post I made to it--but noticing how rude this forum is, I decided to test the mettle of the player's here. Not impressed by anyone who replied to this thread, though there are good players elsewhere in this forum. Just let this thread die--and stay out of my threads from now on when I post, and you'll sleep well and be ready for your day job at Starbucks.
Yaaawn!
DrawingDead, you look foolish and immature. I'd enjoy taking your chips from you--let me know when you're at Bellagio. Better yet, let's play online, right now. Name the time and place. Right now.
ya know for someone who is so mature you sure do get sucked into internet fights....you sir have made a complete *** out of yourself from the start of this threadjust shut up

Jack Harris,For a moment, I'm going to treat your responses as if you mean what you say.With all due respect, you're not going to have any effect with your rhetoric.You remind me very much of the guy sitting at my $0.25/$0.50 game, someone who did reasonably well at it, and absolutely insisted on chastizing poor folks for making poor plays.For some people, it's just a game, nothing more. If you don't like the way the game is being played, then find a different game.Trying to change the rules of the game in the middle, to rules that fit your particular style, is going to be met with large amounts of resistance.Do you see why?

I am now much dumber having just skimmed this thread.Before quickly glancing through it, I was a graduate from a top law school with a job at a prestigious law firm. Now I can barely tie my own shoes. That is the level of idiocy this thread has inflicted on me.Thanks. I'm going to go drool on myself now.

DNs going to see the title of this 6 page thread and think its all about him and hes going to open it and see all this, lmao. :club:
Right. This thread is tired, boring, and full of inane banter. I'll do my part and not reply again. I've taken the hazing all newbies with strong opinions must endure. I've been in poker since 1981 and that's probably longer than anyone who posted in this thread. It's fun to kick the online jokers around. Now that I have, I'll leave them alone for everyone's sake.

Jack Harris, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jack Harris, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Olddirtyharry, you are right--your post proves it. Everyone is dumber for having read this thread.