Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

Most of the people reading this thread agree with me--the long-time members on this board look weak in this thread. There was nothing to laugh at. We all know that there are quite a few immature types in this forum--they've been here too long.
shouldnt you be using your thought reading skills for something other than an internet forum?
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:WOOOOOOOOO icon:<Ric Saget challenges JackHarris to an Iron Man Match>"You're about to find out exactly why they call me, the Sixty-minute Man!! WOOOOOO"<Bob Flair smashes the head of JackHarris with a steel chair>"Fired!?! I'm already fired!!" <Flair drops the microphone, takes off his jacket, and delivers an elbow drop to the jacket>"YOU SUCK, JACKHARRIS! YOU SUCK!"

I think I've got a good idea to make people around here smarter..If I deem you banworthy, I'm going to first give you the option to swallow some of my 'essence' in hopes that it 'rubs off', instead of immediately dropping the banhammer. We'll see. I'm gonna work the logistics out at the bar tonight..I'll get back to all of you.

You guys are going to turn this cat into a legend if you keep thinking he's me.
Spademan, you might be a legend in your own mind at FCP, but so far, nobody posted a single reply to your thread here:http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/ftopict-25942.html
I think I've got a good idea to make people around here smarter..If I deem you banworthy, I'm going to first give you the option to swallow some of my 'essence' in hopes that it 'rubs off', instead of immediately dropping the banhammer. We'll see. I'm gonna work the logistics out at the bar tonight..I'll get back to all of you.
That's a good idea, DrawingDead. Be thinking hard about it while you are sitting by yourself in a room full of people that shun you, while you drink yourself into a stupor that deludes you into thinking you are a big shot around here.
Right. This thread is tired, boring, and full of inane banter. I'll do my part and not reply again. I've taken the hazing all newbies with strong opinions must endure. I've been in poker since 1981 and that's probably longer than anyone who posted in this thread. It's fun to kick the online jokers around. Now that I have, I'll leave them alone for everyone's sake.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. And who knows, by the time I post this you may have disproven yourself a fifth time.And please stop using poker metaphors to apply in this situation. DDIDM is not "like Tony G." and is not "on tilt." Someone who's been in poker as long as you should have exhausted his supply of those in about 1982, according to you, but that may be giving you too much credit.Good luck.
Good luck.
Azreous, I was a professional 7 stud player in what today looks like the poker dark ages -- 1981-89. It was very hard to find good games then. 7 stud was the most popular game in Vegas. Since you believe in luck, I know for sure that you weren't there. For now, I'm enjoying this joke account while I prepare for Festa Al Lago. Now go back to your table at the .05/.10 tournaments you are probably accustomed to.
Azreous, I was a professional 7 stud player in what today looks like the poker dark ages -- 1981-89. It was very hard to find good games then. 7 stud was the most popular game in Vegas. Since you believe in luck, I know for sure that you weren't there. For now, I'm enjoying this joke account while I prepare for Festa Al Lago. Now go back to your table at the .05/.10 tournaments you are probably accustomed to.
So you're betting that I wasn't in Las Vegas during the 1980s.Boy, really stretching on that one, aren't you.The backhanded insult, while pedantic and meaningless, doesn't exactly follow your other statements in the thread about not flaming. Joke account or not, at least give us the benefit of being consistent. Even the account for the poker playing monkey was better than this.
So you're betting that I wasn't in Las Vegas during the 1980s.Boy, really stretching on that one, aren't you.
Then move on, Azereous. If you played 7 stud in Vegas in the 80s so what? You're still here at this forum, just like me, with nothing better to do than reply to joke accounts. I posted at FCP's forum with honest intentions. DrawingDead and others here flamed first. So I had to clean up. And I did. I'm willing to chop if nobody else wants to hurl insults and let this thread RIP.