Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else miss the old koop/ten8 flame wars?this is spademan, busted buddy. :club:
I do.I also miss gloating about how I won them. Ah..memories.As for the current flamewar going on...STFU jackharris NEWB..flaming happens, deal with it, quit crying.
I do.I also miss gloating about how I won them. Ah..memories.As for the current flamewar going on...STFU jackharris NEWB..flaming happens, deal with it, quit crying.
You STFU, newb. Get a life, you have so many posts, what an E-loser.Joke accounts should be banned, I hate them hobos.
Spademan? Right. :club: Spademan, why did you think they'd think I was you? Guilty conscious?DrawingDead -- if you won more online you'd have less time to post 7000 times in a year.
THAT IS A PERSONAL INSULT AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT KIND OF ATTACK AND IMMATURITY ON THIS BOARD. THIS ISN'T JUST YOUR LITTLE FUN HOUSE, THIS IS A BUSINESS, SIR. IF I HAVE TO CONTACT THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE, I WILL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Oh, and I thought you were gone until tomorrow? Ban this chode sniffer.
Jack Harris, this is a much dumber forum, thanks to folks like you. Unfriendly > Mentally retarded
I lol'd.

The long-time members who posted in this thread wound up looking bad to the hundred or so who viewed the thread but didn't post. This is usually the way it goes on boards--any board without strong and effective moderation. You'll have some members that don't have much of a life, who post and form a clique of members, who enjoy hazing new members. When a new member shows up and calls their BS like I've done, they circle the wagons. Usually the new member is so disgusted they give up and leave the board. But, since I've been in the game for alot longer than most here, I don't take it personally. Actually, I like everyone else, is laughing at the people in this thread who hurl insults without realizing that they are the only one's taking themselves seriously. I certainly don't.But to the moderators of this board--you could do a better job enforcing some decorum here. Why let a few try to dominate this board? Why not welcome new members?To prove my point, I'll lay 20 to 1 that DrawingDeadInDm posts what he thinks is a witty reply.

The long-time members who posted in this thread wound up looking bad to the hundred or so who viewed the thread but didn't post. This is usually the way it goes on boards--any board without strong and effective moderation. You'll have some members that don't have much of a life, who post and form a clique of members, who enjoy hazing new members. When a new member shows up and calls their BS like I've done, they circle the wagons. Usually the new member is so disgusted they give up and leave the board. But, since I've been in the game for alot longer than most here, I don't take it personally. Actually, I like everyone else, is laughing at the people in this thread who hurl insults without realizing that they are the only one's taking themselves seriously. I certainly don't.But to the moderators of this board--you could do a better job enforcing some decorum here. Why let a few try to dominate this board? Why not welcome new members?
Call me crazy, but I have a pretty good idea of who everyone is laughing at...

I count myself among the hundred or so who viewed the thread and wasn't going to post till this.You look far worse. DrawingDead is funny. Please go away.*hug*

The long-time members who posted in this thread wound up looking bad to the hundred or so who viewed the thread but didn't post. This is usually the way it goes on boards--any board without strong and effective moderation. You'll have some members that don't have much of a life, who post and form a clique of members, who enjoy hazing new members. When a new member shows up and calls their BS like I've done, they circle the wagons. Usually the new member is so disgusted they give up and leave the board. But, since I've been in the game for alot longer than most here, I don't take it personally. Actually, I like everyone else, is laughing at the people in this thread who hurl insults without realizing that they are the only one's taking themselves seriously. I certainly don't.But to the moderators of this board--you could do a better job enforcing some decorum here. Why let a few try to dominate this board? Why not welcome new members?To prove my point, I'll lay 20 to 1 that DrawingDeadInDm posts what he thinks is a witty reply.
Actually, I like everyone else, is laughing at the people in this thread who hurl insults without realizing that they are the only one's taking themselves seriously. I certainly don't.
It's true, when you point the finger, there are 3 pointed back at you.Can't we all just get along?

DrawingDead isn't funny at all. He is immature. So are those who like his style. DrawingDead is Tony G. on crystal meth, but without Tony G's skills.Most of the people reading this thread agree with me--the long-time members on this board look weak in this thread. There was nothing to laugh at. We all know that there are quite a few immature types in this forum--they've been here too long.The proof is the number of replies Drawingdead has made... he can't let it go, because he isn't much of a player. Easy to put him on tilt.