Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

if you are implying that Daniel has a problem getting laid - there are a lot of people that are very angry with you!!! Watch your back!!!
okay, now u ladies going to start fighting over daniel again... n whts this a threat..please ppl get a life, u've gotten so low that your treating a poker player as a God.unreal. :club:
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]okay, now u ladies going to start fighting over daniel again... n whts this a threat..please ppl get a life, u've gotten so low that your treating a poker player as a God.unreal. :club:
psssttt .... come here ....... i think he was just kidding
Sbriand, I'm a member of all of the poker boards. I was on USENET since 1995. That means that I've seen every bulletin board and usenet group attacked by trolls. This board is dominated by people like you who feel that hazing is appropriate. It is not, anywhere, anymore. You are hazing new members, and in doing so, destroying this board.
This isn't RGP, Sloth.Not every post gets flamed--just the dumb ones.

No, this is a real issue at the FCP forum. Polite and civil behavior should be enforced. Moderators are doing a poor job here. It has to stop. Anyone over 30 years of age can plainly see that the forum moderators need to step up and enforce some rules. This board is privately owned and FCP is in business to make money. Personal attacks should be done away with here. Those leveling personal attacks will get the message that the more mature members will not tolerate thier immaturity anymore.

No, this is a real issue at the FCP forum. Polite and civil behavior should be enforced. Moderators are doing a poor job here. It has to stop. Anyone over 30 years of age can plainly see that the forum moderators need to step up and enforce some rules. This board is privately owned and FCP is in business to make money. Personal attacks should be done away with here. Those leveling personal attacks will get the message that the more mature members will not tolerate thier immaturity anymore.
is this spademan?
now you are just getting annoyingpeople come here to have funi'm the nice one around here and you are starting to piss me off
Well, congratulations. You've managed to make me laugh out loud. You're a trip, man.BAN
You are just a joke account right. Noone can be this pathetic can they? Dude, internet =/= serious business.
seriousbusiness.jpg

DrawingDeadInDM, you find me annoying because you are on tilt. Now that I've exposed you for being a troll, you are trying to prove your credibility. You have none with me. You engage in personal attacks that are innappropriate for a well-run forum. You call for banning of new members. A new member, who might have more experience than you, calls you out and that you be banned. You go on tilt. And here you are, exposed, and on tilt. And probably enjoying yourself--you almost have 8000 posts in one year. That's trolling for a beating.

anyone else miss the old koop/ten8 flame wars?

DrawingDeadInDM, you find me annoying because you are on tilt. Now that I've exposed you for being a troll, you are trying to prove your credibility. You have none with me. You engage in personal attacks that are innappropriate for a well-run forum. You call for banning of new members. A new member, who might have more experience than you, calls you out and that you be banned. You go on tilt. And here you are, exposed, and on tilt.
this is spademan, busted buddy. :club:
DrawingDeadInDM, you find me annoying because you are on tilt. Now that I've exposed you for being a troll, you are trying to prove your credibility. You have none with me. You engage in personal attacks that are innappropriate for a well-run forum. You call for banning of new members. A new member, who might have more experience than you, calls you out and that you be banned. You go on tilt. And here you are, exposed, and on tilt. And probably enjoying yourself--you almost have 8000 posts in one year . That's trolling for a beating.
April 28, 2005 - August 24, 2006 = More than one year..a considerable amount longer than one year. The fact is, Sloth, you can say what you want; I'm not getting banned. Anyone that's slightly smarter than a slightly functional retarded 9 year old with down syndrome (read; not you) understands that my 'BAN' posts were a joke. But, feel free to try and have me banned. I'm a Hall of Famer, buddy. Keep grasping for straws with your 'tilt' accusations, anyone can see who's having the forum tilt, here. Keep up your crusade, though, I find it pretty damn funny.
if it is ... i'm getting the :club: lasered off my ***:sits in the corner and sulks:
:D
Vatche, DN likes to talk alot at the tables--a way of gaining information. By calling me spademan you are fishing. And trolling.
haha, give it up spadey, gigs up! :D
I actually come to the boards before playing a long session on FCP. I play much better with my feelings hurt.
Show's over for today, folks... anyone who got trapped into this thread will have to wait to see if JH is banned tomorrow. Over and out.
Oh, come on..come back..I was starting to have fun. Kinda like, when a cat thumps a grasshopper around instead of just killing it--that kind of fun.
haha, give it up spade, gigs up! :D:club:
It's not Spademan. He's not on AIM and he didn't go to bed until 7:30 this morning.
It's not Spademan. He's not on AIM and he didn't go to bed until 7:30 this morning.
I knew someone was going to think this was me as I was reading the thread.Vatche though, seriously, stop guessing every joke account is me. This isn't me, and the guy with the FCP rap isn't me.Idaho, don't even joke about removing my symbol from your ass. When I brand, it's for life.And DDIDM, you know you just let everyone know we were up together till 7:30 this morning, right? Loose lips sink ships. Or is it loose lips suck cock? Whatever.
I knew someone was going to think this was me as I was reading the thread.Vatche though, seriously, stop guessing every joke account is me. This isn't me, and the guy with the FCP rap isn't me.
who are you kiddingof course you're every joke account
I knew someone was going to think this was me as I was reading the thread.Vatche though, seriously, stop guessing every joke account is me. This isn't me, and the guy with the FCP rap isn't me.Idaho, don't even joke about removing my symbol from your ass. When I brand, it's for life.And DDIDM, you know you just let everyone know we were up together till 7:30 this morning, right? Loose lips sink ships. Or is it loose lips suck cock? Whatever.
lol, i dont think all the joke accounts are you, the only other time was when i thought you were 'Namelis'.i still wonder. :club: