Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

DrawingDeadInDM, you made my point for me in your reply. You resorted to personal attacks against someone you don't know (me). Your last 4 posts on this board have called for people to be banned--you have called for 3 members to be banned in 4 posts.As a new member, I'm sure there are other new members who agree that there is way too much flaming going on in these forums.
don't take it so personally. everyone gets flamed around here, especially newbs. consider it a hazing ritual.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DrawingDeadInDM, you made my point for me in your reply. You resorted to personal attacks against someone you don't know (me). Your last 4 posts on this board have called for people to be banned--you have called for 3 members to be banned in 4 posts.As a new member, I'm sure there are other new members who agree that there is way too much blatant stupidity in these forums.
FYP..oh, and, banhammer. Now.
don't take it so personally. everyone gets flamed around here, especially newbs. consider it a hazing ritual.
BAN

I don't take the flames personally. But I would like the moderators to instruct members to be polite and civil at this forum. Been on the net since 1995 I've seen how forums can lose their way without a nudge from the board owners. Personal attacks like those posted by DrawingDeadInDm in this thread should result in vacation from any well-run board. Just me .02 I know the majority agree with me everywhere. Polite and civil, please.

I don't take the flame-artists that are ruining this board seriously. But I would like the moderators to instruct members to be polite and civil at this forum. I don't mind being banned at all... having been on the net since 1995 I've seen how forums can lose their way without a nudge from the board owners. Personal attacks like those posted by DrawingDeadInDm in this thread should result in banning. Just me .02
You're an idiot. There, that's the first personal attack I've laid at you. And what's all this about 'ruining this board'? You've been a member since, oh, yesterday and you want to talk about the state of affairs on this board? Save it, sir. I've seen good, I've seen it bad; it's tame right now.It's people like you who lead the rest of the online-poker community to believe that FCP is a bunch of limp wristed, sissy, DN fanboys. "Oooh, I'd like for the mods to tell him to be nice..oooh.."I have three of the moderators on AIM or MSN. If I'm out of line, they'll tell me.So, in conclusion; Ban.
I don't take the flames personally. But I would like the moderators to instruct members to be polite and civil at this forum. Been on the net since 1995 I've seen how forums can lose their way without a nudge from the board owners. Personal attacks like those posted by DrawingDeadInDm in this thread should result in vacation from any well-run board. Just me .02 I know the majority agree with me everywhere. Polite and civil, please.
RKIGS?
You're an idiot. There, that's the first personal attack I've laid at you. It's people like you who lead the rest of the online-poker community to believe that FCP is a bunch of limp wristed, sissy, DN fanboys. "Oooh, I'd like for the mods to tell him to be nice..oooh.."I have three of the moderators on AIM or MSN. If I'm out of line, they'll tell me.So, in conclusion; Ban.
ANY personal attack against a member should be punished with a vacation from the boad. You should be banned for a period of time specified by the board owners. And where did this "DN fanboy" come from--it is inappropriate. In your passive-aggressive manner, you are insulting some of the members of FCP by bringin up the opinion of the "rest of the online-poker community" which you represent to be well-informed about. It may be your opinion and you are attributing it to others.You, sir, should be the one whose handle is banned.
ANY personal attack against a member should be punished with a vacation from the boad. You should be banned for a period of time specified by the board owners. And where did this "DN fanboy" come from. If it wasn't for DN I wouldn't be here. In your passive-aggressive way, you are insulting the members of FCP by bringin up the opinion of the "rest of the online-poker community" which you represent to be well-informed about.You, sir, should be the one whose handle is banned.
Not bloody likely.You completely contradicted yourself in the paragraph previous to that, so, I won't address it. But, continuing on..'Ban'.

DrawingDeadInDM, if not now, then later--you will be banned, I'm sure. Personal attacks have to stop at this forum. Most threads here devolve into personal attacks, and this is, after all, a website in the business of making money. You know the moderators--well, I'd like to bring them up to the owners of FCP. They are doing a poor, poor job of keeping this forum polite and civil.

DrawingDeadInDM, if not now, then later--you will be banned, I'm sure. Personal attacks have to stop at this forum. Most threads here devolve into personal attacks, and this is, after all, a website in the business of making money. You know the moderators--well, I'd like to bring them up to the owners of FCP. They are doing a poor, poor job of keeping this forum polite and civil.
Someone ban this homo before I start wearing pink and singing Cat Stevens songs. My God..
I think you are obviously over sensitive and can't handle a little e-drama, so I think the best idea is to leave and find another poker forum to talk about whatever it is you truly are looking to talk about. Right now you just sound like a child. This is the same as it was when i joined. You get used to it. It's basically harmless razzing and shouldn't get to you unless you have sand in your vagina.
Someone ban this homo before I start wearing pink and singing Cat Stevens songs. My God..
DrawingDeadInDM, whose crying for someone to be banned? You can't take what you dish out, sir. You are a troll--nobody can post 7000 times in one year and not be. Your replies to my posts are evidence of your trolling. Those few who post in your support are trolling as well.Let's take this issue of polite and civil to the moderators. You engage in personal attacks. You are a homophobe to say the least. You should be banned for the good of this board.
DrawingDeadInDM, whose crying for someone to be banned? You can't take what you dish out, sir. You are a troll--nobody can post 7000 times in one year and not be. Your replies to my posts are evidence of your trolling. Those few who post in your support are trolling as well.Let's take this issue of polite and civil to the moderators. You engage in personal attacks. You are a homophobe to say the least. You should be banned for the good of this board.
You are just a joke account right. Noone can be this pathetic can they? Dude, internet =/= serious business.
Sbriand, I'm a member of all of the poker boards. I was on USENET since 1995. That means that I've seen every bulletin board and usenet group attacked by trolls. This board is dominated by people like you who feel that hazing is appropriate. It is not, anywhere, anymore. You are hazing new members, and in doing so, destroying this board.
Sbriand, I'm a member of all of the poker boards. I was on USENET since 1995. That means that I've seen every bulletin board and usenet group attacked by trolls. This board is dominated by people like you who feel that hazing is appropriate. It is not, anywhere, anymore. You are hazing new members, and in doing so, destroying this board.
let it go, it's not a big dealwant a pop tart?
I can't take what I dish out? You kidding me? Because I called you a homo? At first, I was just fucking with you. Now I'm pretty sure you deserve to be banned. You're obviously not cut out for this. I like how you make comments about the good of this board, though, when you've been here for all of a day and obviously have no idea that, well, I'm kind of a big deal around here. I'm pretty much God of the NLHE Strat section, FYI. Oh, and it's 16 months, dumb-dumb, not a year. Can't be very good at poker if you can't count, now can you?