Daniel, I Love Your Reaction In This Clip!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. His reaction was AWESOME. He laughed and they showed it for almost a whole second. My goodness. If Daniel ever has a problem getting laid he can just come to the FCP forum and you people will be all over him. wtf

Yeah. His reaction was AWESOME. He laughed and they showed it for almost a whole second. My goodness. If Daniel ever has a problem getting laid he can just come to the FCP forum and you people will be all over him. wtf
if you are implying that Daniel has a problem getting laid - there are a lot of people that are very angry with you!!! Watch your back!!!

Even though this has been posted about, still a great video. I think I've seen that 30 times and its still funny. Hellmuth + high stakes cash games = lost money.

fanboy, eh?
Just because many of us think Daniel is attractive, funny, and talented doesn't mean we would make sweet sweet love to him.I mean...I would, but I'm sure I'm in the minority here. I'm a sucker for Canadians.
DrawingDeadInDM -- you have 7870 posts in one year? How's trolling been treating you?
The end of April 20something, 2005 to August 24, 2006 is one year? Go back and re-read my point about mental retardation. ..and most of my posts are in the NLHE strat forum. So, eat a dick enoy your stay on these forums..I hope it's limited..Edit: 18 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)12 Members: basshuntr, Jack Harris, petro1010, shinzilla, Fidler0, HGWT_Paladin, skanney5, dougc496, Nugzy, TRB05, Kurtle, dogfacepokerHey, did you guys know that being Daniel Negreanu's protege has changed this guy's life and made him $200,000? Don't believe me? Check the banner. Nice showing, btw, sir.

DrawingDeadInDM, you made my point for me in your reply. You resorted to personal attacks against someone you don't know (me). Your last 4 posts on this board have called for people to be banned--you have called for 3 members to be banned in 4 posts.As a new member, I'm sure there are other new members who agree that there is way too much flaming going on in these forums.

if you are implying that Daniel has a problem getting laid - there are a lot of people that are very angry with you!!! Watch your back!!!
I didn't imply that DN has a problem getting laid. Hell, I'm a big fan of Daniel's.I implied that half the people here would gladly put his nuts on their chin if they were given the opportunity. and... are you threatening me? on a message board? :D im going to walk backwards all afternoon now. :club: idgit
DrawingDeadInDM, you made my point for me in your reply. You resorted to personal attacks against someone you don't know (me). Your last 4 posts on this board have called for people to be banned--you have called for 3 members to be banned in 4 posts.As a new member, I'm sure there are other new members who agree that there is way too much flaming going on in these forums.
Ban.