I always seem to run into some tough situations on the turn during my NL play. Say your holding A-A, or any top pair on the flop and you've been agressive up to this point. On the flop your holding top pair, but there's also a two flush or a two straight on board. The turn completes the draw....what do you do? Two answers please...if your first to act, and if its checked to you on the button. Thanks

First to act. You put in a bet. If they fold your happy, if they call and it gets completed, you still bet into them..if they reraise it's an easy decision.The only trouble here is if you bet, they call, and then a nothign card hits..you bet and they re raise..what do u do there? i say call down to the river.checked to you..u bet out. they still haven't made their draw and u play it the same way as above..if it hits and they bet u can either fold...or raise to see where you are at. You just got to remember to be able to fold when it hits and your beat...it's hard to fold the set when a straight or flush hits on the river but if u can lay that down then it's all good.

First to act. You put in a bet. If they fold your happy, if they call and it gets completed, you still bet into them..if they reraise it's an easy decision.The only trouble here is if you bet, they call, and then a nothign card hits..you bet and they re raise..what do u do there? i say call down to the river.checked to you..u bet out. they still haven't made their draw and u play it the same way as above..if it hits and they bet u can either fold...or raise to see where you are at. You just got to remember to be able to fold when it hits and your beat...it's hard to fold the set when a straight or flush hits on the river but if u can lay that down then it's all good.
Er, I think you need to re-read the post. He's asking what to do if the potential draw hit on the turn.

mah bad.if it hits on the turn i still say First to act, bet into him..if he raises, bail.if it's checked to you check the river and maybe call him out..don't give him the toption of a raise.