Hey guys.As you all know, I've had a few things happen to me recently regarding poker that has caused me to take a step back and look at whether or not I should be playing full time. I recently had $10k stolen from me by a member of my family, which I was mightily pissed at when it happened. My private club in orlando also got raided, and I came within a hare breath of facing criminal charges.These things have just ballooned on top of one another. My new fiance and I just bought a house together, and I've taken the position as the poker room manager at the Daytona Beach SunCruz starting September 15th.I'm not bust, nowhere close. Don't think that. I still will play live when I get a chance....I just want to not have the emotional roller coaster that poker has put me through in the last 2 months. I need a break.I'll still be here.....posting as usual...just needed to type it out.......To quote Ahnold..... "I'll be back.."

These things have just ballooned on top of one another. My new fiance and I just bought a house together, and I've taken the position as the poker room manager at the Daytona Beach SunCruz starting September 15th.
I am not very familiar with Florida... can you tell me how close this place is to Florida Atlantic University?
I am not very familiar with Florida... can you tell me how close this place is to Florida Atlantic University?
Not close at all, 4 hours probably.I drive by FAU everyday