I can't keep up with all this crap. DD can you give me a rundown or something.Thanks.
Awhile back a guy named TrEbOr scammed a guy named IndianaChris on this forum for 50 bucks. Hilarity ensues (see the recently bumped thread in the general forum with the OP Indiana Chris for more details). TrEbOr is now back under the name Rchang. We know this because yesterday, when Custom's AIM account was hacked, RChang IMed Custom's AIM name, using the same AIM he scammed IndianaChris with--and then posted it.

Thanks guys. I vaguely remember the original thread. Someone should chase this guy down and ban his arse.

Awhile back a guy named TrEbOr scammed a guy named IndianaChris on this forum for 50 bucks. Hilarity ensues (see the recently bumped thread in the general forum with the OP Indiana Chris for more details). TrEbOr is now back under the name Rchang. We know this because yesterday, when Custom's AIM account was hacked, RChang IMed Custom's AIM name, using the same AIM he scammed IndianaChris with--and then posted it.
he also then admits he's trebor, and swears to god, with MOUNDS of evidence swarming against him, that he didn't scam anyone.he's been on a thin thread since he joined, and i'm shocked he hasn't gotten banned before all this came to light.
He did IM out of the blue about a month ago apologizing but that was the last I talked to him. Ever since that happened I havn't traded money with anyone. I just wait and deposit it myself.
That's good.But he's still a douchebag.
Can any mod priv message me his ip so I can ban it over at our forums....Ray
That doesn't do anything except force people to open a new account.Look at FWP's ban. He ended up opening a dozen new accounts. I'd rather know who I'm dealing with. I hated rchang as rchang anyways.On a lighter note, Drawin Dead...you really back? I know you said you were gone forever and then just "stopped by" a while back but can I page you the next time I see a fold-KK-preflop thread?
That doesn't do anything except force people to open a new account.Look at FWP's ban. He ended up opening a dozen new accounts. I'd rather know who I'm dealing with. I hated rchang as rchang anyways.
Depends on if they have multiple IPS or not. I'm personally ok with anything that makes their life more difficult. :)Ray
Rchang also said his old handle was Trebor in the FCP names thread... why on earth would you come back and then say somethin stupid like that unless you're lookin for attention... anyways... BAN the IP
on another note....custom had his screenname on his buddylist...seems kinda fishy...maybe they were scamming the fcp world together? *hmm*(hopefully obvious sw)
or could it be that...rchang = the scammer that hacked custom
or could it be that...rchang = the scammer that hacked custom
Rchang didn't hack me. This was a different guy. The guy that hacked me took 10k from holdumgod and then used holdumgod's aim to get to me.
Rchang didn't hack me. This was a different guy. The guy that hacked me took 10k from holdumgod and then used holdumgod's aim to get to me.
i was partially sarcastic, partially not.but yeah, it sucks what happened to you dude. hope all this gets rectified.

This topic brings back fond memories of why I joined and continued to read this forum in the first place. That was one of the wackiest and drawn out threads and every new threat against Trebor or statement of 'Indianachris' being an idiot in the first place for trusting him just added to the myth around the incident. Classic

155 User(s) are browsing this forum (89 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)66 Members: DrawingDeadInDM, antistuff, deviper, dna4ever, Hotmark777, silvergoose, psufans2, ForRealDD, TheBigB11, jneff24, RhinestoneCowboy, Crg35, FatBurger, fatman, TB17, hankfucious, sniper, canuck89, tallytownFSU, Gech77, ChiTownGreek, Balloon guy, Bluechip19, SpiderGuard, IQCrash, brandonak, gdaddy84, neblon, Norhas99, Bgfoot, ffishh, rivergirl, Waffles2003, SilentButDeadly3, ct2582, blacktie31, jimmythang68, king1305, brabz, shaggybudd, MikeJohnson724, ksean9999, solo319, flyingdonkey, Chuck, CrazyJoe, BeaverStyle, braminc, kook04, joshrogo, theinr1ch, Kaboshedx, Scanner313, Walter Sobchek, ford14, umop-apisdn, TRB05, 69sofine, subsin, jelty, Mockerman1, Alex@pokerpayday.com , budfox427, staniv, Edcoach, thechad5Ban this guy, too, please.

155 User(s) are browsing this forum (89 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)66 Members: DrawingDeadInDM, antistuff, deviper, dna4ever, Hotmark777, silvergoose, psufans2, ForRealDD, TheBigB11, jneff24, RhinestoneCowboy, Crg35, FatBurger, fatman, TB17, hankfucious, sniper, canuck89, tallytownFSU, Gech77, ChiTownGreek, Balloon guy, Bluechip19, SpiderGuard, IQCrash, brandonak, gdaddy84, neblon, Norhas99, Bgfoot, ffishh, rivergirl, Waffles2003, SilentButDeadly3, ct2582, blacktie31, jimmythang68, king1305, brabz, shaggybudd, MikeJohnson724, ksean9999, solo319, flyingdonkey, Chuck, CrazyJoe, BeaverStyle, braminc, kook04, joshrogo, theinr1ch, Kaboshedx, Scanner313, Walter Sobchek, ford14, umop-apisdn, TRB05, 69sofine, subsin, jelty, Mockerman1, Alex@pokerpayday.com , budfox427, staniv, Edcoach, thechad5Ban this guy, too, please.
now you're just asking for trouble