You Have To Pick 9 Players To Play A Sng With An Alien For Control Of......

Seat 1: Johnny ChanSeat 2: Ted ForrestSeat 3: Chau GiangSeat 4: Doyle BrunsonSeat 5: Phil IveySeat 6: David BenyamineSeat 7: AlienSeat 8: Chris FergusonSeat 9: Daniel NegreanuSeat 10: Barry Greenstein

but what seat is the alien gonna sit in? You've given all ten seats to humans.Unless you're counting Phil Ivey as non-human, in which case I agree because that guy is a machine.

this thread is stupid, any 9 humans no matter how bad they are would be favored over any 1 alien at a 10 handed table, especially if they could collude.

Seat 1: Johnny ChanSeat 2: Ted ForrestSeat 3: Chau GiangSeat 4: Doyle BrunsonSeat 5: Phil IveySeat 6: David BenyamineSeat 7: AlienSeat 8: Chris FergusonSeat 9: Daniel NegreanuSeat 10: Barry Greenstein
How dare you not add Phil Hellmuth! This is blasphemy!

I would keep your lineup almost the same, except for having John Juanda replacing Chau Giang in seat 3. Oh and Phil Hellmuth replacing David Benyamine. No disrespect, but maybe the alien would just pick up and leave cause he'd get so sick of Hellmuth bitching about how bad his luck is and how he outplays everybody and...

1 moneymaker2 varkoni3 tifany williamson4 danny nguyen5 lance funston6 aaron kantor7 alien8 me9 jerry10 smelly guy from 2005 wsopmy goal with this line up is to put on such a clueless donkfest that by the end the alien will not want to control the earth