Think this could just be an out of left field beans joke?
it is, he has nothing in his warning level, but I am gonna increase DDIM's level cause he sucks
Think this could just be an out of left field beans joke?
I thought of that, but when he had " ***Test Post*** " at the beginning of the post I quoted earlier it seemed pretty legit.I suppose that could be the genius of the joke though. And it looks like KDawg cleared it up for us.BTW, KDawg, what's my warning level at?

It was no joke...I tried to post several times in the last few days but I kept getting the "You dont have rights to this board"... or something similarI arrived in AR a couple of days ago and thought it might be because of the dial-up here at the cabin.DNA said it was due to a mass spammer

It was no joke...I tried to post several times in the last few days but I kept getting the "You dont have rights to this board"... or something similarI arrived in AR a couple of days ago and thought it might be because of the dial-up here at the cabin.DNA said it was due to a mass spammer
Oh so you did nothing wrong*sigh*

Beans that flagpole in your sig reminds me of something. Im not sure what though.I'll think about it after the wife brings me a tall glass of tea. Gotta go now, as the neighbors are standing around the pool waiting for me to dive in.