Scam W/ Customs Name

it's funny you wouldn't change your AIM after the whole $50 transfer scandal.
OMFG!YOU'RE RIGHT!
?you got me curiousSince I already think he's a buttmuncher
This is Trebor, the guy who scammed indianachris and claimed he was dutch.here's the link to that thread about trebor, it's quite funny actually:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=20186
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny you wouldn't change your AIM after the whole $50 transfer scandal.
Why would it be funny if i ended my post with - "HE TRIED TO SCAM A SCAMMER"Why are you so bright? (sw)
OMFG!YOU'RE RIGHT!This is Trebor, the guy who scammed indianachris and claimed he was dutch.here's the link to that thread about trebor, it's quite funny actually:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=20186
But is Rchange Trebor, or just pretending to use the AIM?I think earlier someone caught "Trebor" thru a HandHistory posted.Was that Rchang's HH ?what I"m saying is, rchang is trying to be funny; but not really the scammer of Chrisso fitting.
Great.Now we have Poker terrorism.How they somehow catch this prick.
Well, if someone was notified, it wouldn't be tough to notify the authorities. His name is Steven Naftaly. With his real name, I doubt it'd be too tough to find him.
Well, if someone was notified, it wouldn't be tough to notify the authorities. His name is Steven Naftaly. With his real name, I doubt it'd be too tough to find him.
heh, here we go again. GET ON IT FCP, P.I.!!!
its not your fault at all doug. my recomendation is that you should probably just make a entirely new AIM account.
We've always thought exactly alike. I thought of this while I was at work. I'm going to be copying the names on my buddy list and then sending IM's to everyone from my new screen name. I'll also be deleting every name from the AIM I have now so that when he logs in, he sees nothing. Thanks, Keith. Sorry about the cash, but it's good to hear it's small for you nowadays.
I'm not sure if its related but my virus blocker popped up like hundred times in a row saying they blocked somebody trying to hack into my computer. I feel bad for Custom.
You've got something else. Mine showed up next to my computer's clock. It was a program...WinSpy or something like that. I got it because I'm friends with Holdumgod (though, when I still thought it was him, I really chewed him out...so we might not be friends anymore) and I didn't know someone had taken control of his account.
I was unable to find an address with the name. How old is this clown?
He's pretty infamous from what I hear. He probably lives overseas or something.
Why would it be funny if i ended my post with - "HE TRIED TO SCAM A SCAMMER"Why are you so bright? (sw)
since you don't seem all that intelligent i guess i'll try to be as literal as possible. it is not funny that you ended your post that way. it seems to be a little kids attempt to ingratiate himself within the click that despises him most, and he does so by pointing out that they do like him.personally, i generally have no ill will towards you. you are just not my business and do not at all pertain to me except that we both post on a forum that i enjoy.in response to why i'm so bright i don't know what to say. i will note however that your sarcasm does not need attention as its intent is clearly implied. but let me say that sarcasm should be used in jest for friendliness or for the purposes of humor and you don't seem to be capable of either.notes: lighten up and quit being such an a-hole.
I am trebor, but I don't scam anymore.Im me at AzN TrAiLoR if you want.
dude...you admitted it in the thread, you admitted it on imdo you seriously think we're more retarded than you? because i'm starting to believe that feat is impossible.
dude...you admitted it in the thread, you admitted it on imdo you seriously think we're more retarded than you? because i'm starting to believe that feat is impossible.
Look dumbass, that guy wanted some confirmation who I was.What other way could I confirm I was Trebor other than a direct IM?Are you ****ing slow?
so why is he still allowed to walk the earth let alone post?
QFTI don't get it either. Trebor got banned for what he did. Why hasn't this assclown been banned for admitting he's Trebor?
Look dumbass, that guy wanted some confirmation who I was.What other way could I confirm I was Trebor other than a direct IM?Are you ****ing slow?
Obviously you are:
AzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: give me a seAzN TrAiLoR: cAzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know, I post as Dirty Dutch on FCPIndianaChris33: ok AzN TrAiLoR: and you're 50 will be added to my bankroll .. thanks ill see you around.AzN TrAiLoR signed off at 1:15:26 AM
kolman36: heyAzN TrAiLoR: kolman36..AzN TrAiLoR: sounds like fcpkolman36: yupAzN TrAiLoR: whats up?AzN TrAiLoR: can i help you with somethngkolman36: do you have funds on party pokerAzN TrAiLoR: yakolman36: could you lend me $300 on pp and i can either pay you back on pp or neteller tomorrow afternoon around 11
well look at it this way.. being a dumass only cost u 50 bucks!
The guys name is Erik Sanders and his pstars name is shuvit087. IS there anything I can do to get my money back?
Treb posted a HAND HISTORY WITH SHUVITO87 as the username.Pretty dam n ing evidence.
haha check this out. the guy was still on aim. so i got on one of my screen names and had some fun with him.heres some highlights:Dirty Raul says: hey manAzN TrAiLoR: hiDirty Raul says: that was pretty funnyDirty Raul says: you remember right?AzN TrAiLoR: ?Dirty Raul says: but now i think its time that you GIVE ME MY $50 BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND **** YOU UPDirty Raul says: I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: Oh its youAzN TrAiLoR: Well if you look at where im fromAzN TrAiLoR: Im at New JerseyDirty Raul says: son, dont make me any more madAzN TrAiLoR: and if ur too lazy to put in 50 bucks in p starzAzN TrAiLoR: u will come to NJ froM indiana ?AzN TrAiLoR: LOLDirty Raul says: give me my moneyDirty Raul says: you have 3 secondsDirty Raul says: I WILL DEMOLISH YOUR LIFE *******AzN TrAiLoR: and how ill you do thatAzN TrAiLoR: WIll*Dirty Raul says: 2 seconds that money better be in my acountAzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: New JerseyAzN TrAiLoR: is quite a large state idiotDirty Raul says: YOU ARE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAINAzN TrAiLoR: oh noAzN TrAiLoR: lolAzN TrAiLoR: well its only 50 bucksAzN TrAiLoR: small price to pay for being stupidDirty Raul says: thats all i haveAzN TrAiLoR: dude, your threats are uselessAzN TrAiLoR: trust meAzN TrAiLoR: ive done this 3 timesDirty Raul says: your about to pay a big price for being stupidDirty Raul says: YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: dude use www.instantbankroll.comAzN TrAiLoR: LOLAzN TrAiLoR: MY LIEFAzN TrAiLoR: DUN DUN DUN!!!Dirty Raul says: get that **** out of hereAzN TrAiLoR: Well fineAzN TrAiLoR: i guess you can come to new jerseyAzN TrAiLoR: and spent what 100 + for the air fareAzN TrAiLoR: thats +EV.Dirty Raul says: im not flying you idiot, ill take the busDirty Raul says: your life is now -EVAzN TrAiLoR: LMAOAzN TrAiLoR: Indiana to new jersey on a busAzN TrAiLoR: thats funny ****Dirty Raul says: ive done it before
omfg while reading this i was just dealt 6 6 !!! the flop all hearts and i hit my set .. turn another heart.. it get checked down i beat out AK 3 people in the hand and no hearts... guess 6's aren't cursed for me hahaha. ***** Hand History for Game 2319607769 ***** $2/$4 Hold'em - Wednesday, July 07, 15:28:27 EDT 2004 Table Table 39284 (Real Money) Seat 5 is the button Total number of players : 9 Seat 2: Wish666 ( $115.44 ) Seat 4: pjo70 ( $92.5 ) Seat 5: Mrdee22 ( $113.75 ) Seat 8: shuvit087 ( $79.5 ) Seat 3: Thoracle ( $44 ) Seat 9: BudFox13 ( $99.5 ) Seat 7: stanbyme_99 ( $56 ) Seat 1: squesinb ( $98 ) Seat 6: tieri60 ( $295.09 ) tieri60 posts small blind [$1]. shuvit087 posts big blind [$2]. ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to shuvit087 [ 6s 6c ] BudFox13 calls [$2]. squesinb folds. Wish666 folds. Thoracle folds. pjo70 raises [$4]. Mrdee22 folds. tieri60 calls [$3]. shuvit087 calls [$2]. BudFox13 calls [$2]. ** Dealing Flop ** [ 5h, 6h, Kh ] tieri60 checks. shuvit087 bets [$2]. BudFox13 folds. pjo70 calls [$2]. tieri60 calls [$2]. ** Dealing Turn ** [ Ah ] tieri60 checks. shuvit087 checks. pjo70 checks. ** Dealing River ** [ Jd ] tieri60 checks. shuvit087 checks. pjo70 checks. tieri60 shows [ Kc, Ad ] two pairs, aces and kings. shuvit087 shows [ 6s, 6c ] three of a kind, sixes. pjo70 doesn't show [ Qc, Kd ] a pair of kings. shuvit087 wins $21 from the main pot with three of a kind, sixes.
you seriously don't expect me to buy that you didn't do this if you're admitting to be trebor after all this? if you do, you need to check yourself into special ed.

Hooray for my spidey sense going off....Session Start (RaymondJPowers:kolman36): Tue Aug 22 15:32:07 2006[15:32] kolman36: hey[15:32] RaymondJPowers: heyas :club:[15:32] kolman36: do you have funds on party poker?[15:33] RaymondJPowers: near nothing I think. Why?[15:34] kolman36: you have firepay or neteller[15:34] RaymondJPowers: obv :D[15:43] RaymondJPowers: Well.... glad to participate in your poll....[15:52] *** "kolman36" signed off at Tue Aug 22 15:52:06 2006.[15:55] *** "kolman36" signed on at Tue Aug 22 15:55:41 2006.[15:57] kolman36: how mcuh did you say you had on there again[15:57] RaymondJPowers: on party poker or in neteller?[15:58] kolman36: party[15:58] RaymondJPowers: near nothing, like $20 I think. I haven't touched party... er on my account.. in forever[15:59] kolman36: would you be able to put on party from your neteller and lend me i can get you it back on either party or neteller tomorrow afternoon[16:00] RaymondJPowers: I thought your bankroll issues were all cleared up?[16:00] RaymondJPowers: How much?[16:00] kolman36: they are but i wont have funds on neteller till tomorrow around 11am[16:00] kolman36: can you lend me like $400[16:01] RaymondJPowers: This is rather random. I mean... where's Zimmer in this equation? :D[16:01] kolman36: dunno havnet spoke to him today[16:01] kolman36: would you be able to help me out?[16:02] RaymondJPowers: Sorry man, this all seems slightly weird. You know other people much betyer with plenty of stakes, coming to me seems might weird. I'm being hopelessly paranoid probably but sorry... [16:03] kolman36: its np[16:03] kolman36: thanks though[16:03] RaymondJPowers: If this is custom, sorry. And if this is the ******* that screwd up kolman and now has hijacked his aim, i hope you die of many scary sexual diseases.Ray