Scam W/ Customs Name

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, "Custom" who I havent talked to on AIM in over 1 year has suddenly AIMed me today asking if I could "loan" him cash. Here is the conversation:kolman36 (5:56:21 PM): heyIAMTHEONE3131 (5:59:04 PM): hikolman36 (5:59:44 PM): do you have funds on party pokerIAMTHEONE3131 (6:00:03 PM): noIAMTHEONE3131 (6:33:53 PM): why do you ask? do you need a transfer?kolman36 (6:33:58 PM): yeaIAMTHEONE3131 (6:34:08 PM): where can you send money?kolman36 (6:34:23 PM): well i need on party i can give it back on neteller or party tomorrow around 11amIAMTHEONE3131 (6:34:43 PM): oh, u cant transfer?kolman36 (6:34:53 PM): not tonightkolman36 (6:34:57 PM): could you help me out thoughIAMTHEONE3131 (6:34:58 PM): why do you need the $ tonight?kolman36 (6:35:12 PM): for a few multis on ppIAMTHEONE3131 (6:35:30 PM): quick questionkolman36 (6:35:33 PM): ?IAMTHEONE3131 (6:35:41 PM): what is my fcp handle?IAMTHEONE3131 (6:36:27 PM): hello?IAMTHEONE3131 (6:37:07 PM): bustedOnce I asked him what my handle on FCP was, he immediately asked Croc over aim what my handle was. Then Croc lied to him, just so we could catch him in the lie. kolman36 (6:39:34 PM): so can you help me out on ppIAMTHEONE3131 (6:39:54 PM): you never answered my questionkolman36 (6:39:58 PM): what questionkolman36 (6:40:02 PM): you never asked oneIAMTHEONE3131 (6:40:04 PM): what is my fcp handleIAMTHEONE3131 (6:40:05 PM): ?kolman36 (6:40:11 PM): iamtheonekolman36 (6:40:18 PM): all u said before waskolman36 (6:40:25 PM): i have a quick questionkolman36 (6:40:27 PM): BUSTEDkolman36 (6:40:30 PM): kinda lost meIAMTHEONE3131 (6:40:49 PM): no I asked u what my FCP handle wasIAMTHEONE3131 (6:40:58 PM): and u didnt respond because u had to ask Crocd99 firstIAMTHEONE3131 (6:41:05 PM): then Croc told you the wrong handleIAMTHEONE3131 (6:41:11 PM): that isnt my FCP handle broIAMTHEONE3131 (6:41:16 PM): U ARE BUSTED U SCUMBAGkolman36 signed off at 6:41:17 PM.So DONT loan money to anyone on Customs AIM account, I am almost 100% sure somone has hacked his account.

ok guys i got a strange aim from customs screenname today i closed out the initail box but i will give you the basics.he wanted some money, which i have no problems cause there are some that i sometimes trade with through varies sites but the wierd part was that he couldnt give me money back until tomorrow afternoon i gave him some excuse as to why i couldnt do it right now but said it might be possible he then gave me his info oddly his pp screename was different by one letter from customs old name and the guy made it a point to make that letter known. also he then said he had to sign off but signed back on with in about 5 minsanother odd thing was that customs last post was about someone hacking his computer. i by no means mean to call custom out if he needs a transfer but i think its odd and most likely a scam he did some odd things with hoosier as well so be on the look out

kolman36: heyAzN TrAiLoR: kolman36..AzN TrAiLoR: sounds like fcpkolman36: yupAzN TrAiLoR: whats up?AzN TrAiLoR: can i help you with somethngkolman36: do you have funds on party pokerAzN TrAiLoR: yakolman36: could you lend me $300 on pp and i can either pay you back on pp or neteller tomorrow afternoon around 11CONFIRMED.LOL THIS GUY TRIED TO SCAM A SCAMMER.

hey, his account did get hacked i just talked to him, i am now logged onto his aim account until he can get home and change his password
Cool, nice work DNA. This really sucks for Custom.
ugh, i just got screwed for 400. I had a feeling something was up during it, but I didn't start to worry til after the transfer went through
damn dude
ugh, i just got screwed for 400. I had a feeling something was up during it, but I didn't start to worry til after the transfer went through
Sorry man. It wasn't me.Boss gave me a little time off to clean this up. I'm working on changing my passwords now. Thankfully he didn't IM any of my fraternity brothers, it appears.Thanks for making this thread croc. I owe you big.
Sorry man. It wasn't me.Boss gave me a little time off to clean this up. I'm working on changing my passwords now. Thankfully he didn't IM any of my fraternity brothers, it appears.Thanks for making this thread croc. I owe you big.
yea your welcome for calling you and logging onto your account and stuff too :club:

why would you transfer someone money who you dont even know? i dont understand this. you actually trust random people to transfer them money and expect them to pay you back the next day?

why would you transfer someone money who you dont even know? i dont understand this. you actually trust random people to transfer them money and expect them to pay you back the next day?
doug (custom) and keith (kdawg) are friends, he had no way of knowing it wasnt really him and someone else logged in. I would have loaned doug the money in a heartbeat too.

I wish these scammers would just stop with this crap already. I just got done reading that whole post about Trebor, and now we have this crap going on. There are some stand up people on this forum........but they are starting to get outweighed by some of the azz hats.-Shawn K

doug (custom) and keith (kdawg) are friends, he had no way of knowing it wasnt really him and someone else logged in. I would have loaned doug the money in a heartbeat too.
agreed. there are a couple of people on here that i would transfer too in a second and custom i would loan to him to normally but something didnt seem right about it this time. so me and hoosier did some investigating
dude
2nd, but i'd expect a phone call :club:
I wish these scammers would just stop with this crap already. I just got done reading that whole post about Trebor, and now we have this crap going on. There are some stand up people on this forum........but they are starting to get outweighed by some of the azz hats.-Shawn K
Um... Custom isn't trying to scam anybody. He had his account hacked into by a trojan. This is the same guy that scammed me out of a few bucks a couple weeks ago. Custom is not scamming anybody, this is what this guy does. He tried to IM me but I wasn't there at the time.
is it pretty common for people to trade money online ? cause i wouldnt mind extra money :club: .,....im not good for it.
It's common among people who know each other on forums like this to trade, I've done it with numerous people with nothing going wrong. I guess things like this will make me investigate a bit when someone asks me next time.
It's common among people who know each other on forums like this to trade, I've done it with numerous people with nothing going wrong. Staking someone is a different story all together.
fyp
It's common among people who know each other on forums like this to trade, I've done it with numerous people with nothing going wrong. I guess things like this will make me investigate a bit when someone asks me next time.
i guess the best thing to do and what i will do tonight is speak with the people i transfer with and come up with some sort of password. i guess that would work out because only he would know it and the scammer wouldnt know it