Fcp/pokerroom Tourney Tonight!

2 registered so far 2 hours to go remember if we get a lot of entrants im donating 10 dollars of my money to the winner
ill be playing, i should be home by 10:30 est. Is your $10 on top of the regular payout structure ? I'll try to convince a friend to register also when i get home.
ill be playing, i should be home by 10:30 est. Is your $10 on top of the regular payout structure ? I'll try to convince a friend to register also when i get home.
yes my 10 dollars is on top only if there is a decent turnout..if not we will just battle it out for braging rights and the regular prize pool
yes my 10 dollars is on top only if there is a decent turnout..if not we will just battle it out for braging rights and the regular prize pool
why even bother , you know i'll win :club: Feel free to just give me all your chips otherwise im just gonna forcefully take them from you. See ya at 8pm
how many players are in?
lol 3 so far get in ... it starts in 6 minutes looks like it may be a quickie unless a bunch of people jump in soonSTARTS IN 2 MINUTES GET IN NOWWITH THIS MANY PLAYERS THERE IS NO EXTRA 10 DOLLARS BUT IW WILL BE A FUN ONE TO WATCH

I know but the PokerRoom tourney has already started. Maybe someone can do ao Pokerstars one?Btw, I'm donking off at the 1/2 HORSE table "Peiraios". So much fun building big pots!I have no idea how to play Razz. Seems fun though. Join in the 1/2 HORSE fun at Table Peiraios on PokerStars.

I will pass not enough playersu guys have fun and rock out with your cocks out
Are you one of those scene hopping nitwits who won't go to a party until there's people there and then you complain like a whiny ***** that there's too many people?

Yeah who did win? I was first to get knocked out, I played pretty horrible. I blame it on the software, I wasnt able to launch the actual software for some reason I had to play on the internet version which you can't make full screen so its really hard for me to see the screen because I don't have a computer desk I just sit in a lazy boy when I use the computer. No excuses though, I deserved to lose. Good game guys.

i took 2nd im not sure who it was who wonhopefully we get more entrants next time
you took second and you can't remember who you were playing HU againstsorry dude but thats just classic :club: how many entered?
I won it, we had 5 people with one sitting out the whole time, lol
I didn't expect anything less from you waffles :)who sat out the whole time? I am guessing that they finished 3rd :club: