Fcp/pokerroom Tourney Tonight!

STARTS IN 2 MINUTES!Ok everyone i set up a tourney on fcp/pokerroom for tonightIt is in honor (or lack thereof) Jamie Gold Everyone is encouraged to enter10+1 No limit 1500 in chips no rebuys, no add onsstandard payout Lets all get together as a community and do this tonight! Winner will also unofficially be the forum 10 dollar tourney pimp It is at 11 pm est private tourneys under my name... trupahpassword is f u c k g o l d whos in?if the time is bad i will reschedule it.........since we hear all the smack talk on here about who is good this is the time to bring it or shut up.. no excuses enter or your just flat out scared..see ya all there and good luckOH YEAH AND IF HERE ARE ENOUGH ENTRIES ILL THROW 10 DOLLARS OF MY OWN MONEY TO THE WINNER..... ANYONE ELSE WELCOME TO DONATE TO THE PRIZE IF YA WANNA...*cough DN cough*

I am going to the Keg for dinner tonight and reservations are at 6:30 PSTCan't make this one but it would be interesting to see who enters and who wins.

If I'm around I'll enter. If it's only me an the OP heads up and I win, am I still the official $10 tourney pimp?
I don't see why not, if it is just you and guest then maybe you guys could have a sig battle. Whomever wins gets sig space on the other for 1 week.
If I'm around I'll enter. If it's only me an the OP heads up and I win, am I still the official $10 tourney pimp?
yes you are and if enough people enter ill sweeten the deal by adding a 10 dollar voucher for the winner out of my moneyalso if its just 2 of us i like the idea of sig space for like a week or so

my wife was in Seattle for the past 2 nights. I totally could have played a late niter.next week I am off all week. let's hook another one up

yea theres alot of people that want to do it and maybe there would be alot of people that wouldve joined if somebody actually planned it.
what time do you think i should move it to? later?mabye 11?