It just popped into my head a few minutes ago. Anybody remember when Bodog made a bet that no one would win 2 bracelets this year in the WSOP? They gave really really good odds and a bunch people(including myself) were going to put money on Bodog just for this bet but then they ended up backing out and saying it was a typo?Anyways I just wanted to know, how would that have turned out? I didn't really follow the WSOP, did anybody end up winning 2 or more bracelets, or would Bodog have made a bunch of money?

It just popped into my head a few minutes ago. Anybody remember when Bodog made a bet that no one would win 2 bracelets this year in the WSOP? They gave really really good odds and a bunch people(including myself) were going to put money on Bodog just for this bet but then they ended up backing out and saying it was a typo?Anyways I just wanted to know, how would that have turned out? I didn't really follow the WSOP, did anybody end up winning 2 or more bracelets, or would Bodog have made a bunch of money?
I don't know the Bodog bet you are talking about ,but yes Jeff Madsen won 2 bracelets this year as well as William Chen I believe.

I was pretty po'd when they cancelled my bet on that one. However, they gave me a ton of free stuff when I got to vegas, and the girls in their booth were hot, so I forgive them.

I was pretty po'd when they cancelled my bet on that one. However, they gave me a ton of free stuff when I got to vegas, and the girls in their booth were hot, so I forgive them.
They cancelled my bet too, but they only gave me a free $10.Was 40/1 when I made the bet. Would of won $2000 on my $50 Max bet. **** Bodog. Was the free stuff they gave you in Vegas worth more than $2000?Here's the original thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=64776