A Fcp Member Sat At The Same Table As Me Last Night @ The Commerce

I went to the commerce last night around 9pm to go play some 5-10nl with a few buddys. anyways, when i sat down at my table, the first thing i noticed was a guy wearing an FCP hat. I didn't say anything at first, but after a few rounds of playing, we were playing a hand together and asked him if he posted on the FCP forums.his name was eddie and his alias was ten-eight, if i remember correctly? anyways, it was great meeting my first fcp'er in person. ten-eight, if you read this, we have to meet up again so i can get my money back.anyone else interested in meeting up at the commerce one night? maybe even get a table full of fcp members?

I went to the commerce last night around 9pm to go play some 5-10nl with a few buddys. anyways, when i sat down at my table, the first thing i noticed was a guy wearing an FCP hat. I didn't say anything at first, but after a few rounds of playing, we were playing a hand together and asked him if he posted on the FCP forums.his name was eddie and his alias was ten-eight, if i remember correctly? anyways, it was great meeting my first fcp'er in person. ten-eight, if you read this, we have to meet up again so i can get my money back.anyone else interested in meeting up at the commerce one night? maybe even get a table full of fcp members?
Dude, you signed a damn post as teneight last weekend. Please just go away. This has gone beyond the normal level of pathetic and ventured into the redpill danger levels.
Funny because Teneight got banned, he spammed the board yet hes wearing a FCP hat. Amazing
i have no idea who he is, but why did he get banned? he seemed like a really cool chill guy. good poker play since he was almost running the table over
Funny because Teneight got banned, he spammed the board yet hes wearing a FCP hat. Amazing
there's a pretty solid chance this is actually teneight, further promoting the popular opinion that he has indeed gone off the deep end.

I'll be at Commerce tonight sitting at the 4/8 Stud table.Was there last night till 3am. I'll be wearing a UFC hat and a shirt that says MaxBoxing on the front.If others get together and you guys get a Holdem table (Limit or NL doesn't matter to me) i'd be happy to join in.BC