Do I Call This Massive Overbet?

Daniel had a 'big' house and the third nuts against Hansen. 'Big' houses are especially tough to fold, though I posted one the other day that I should've (and might possibly could've) dumped. 'Little' houses like these are a bit easier to get away from...though still not easy.I want to say 'overhouses' and 'underhouses', but those don't quite convey what I'm looking for. When I say 'big', I mean that your set is larger than the board pair, and 'little' is when your set is smaller than the board pair.Would everyone be fine with codifying something along the lines of...AKQJJ (AA/KK/QQ) = big houses (nut house being largest)AAKQJ (KK/QQ/JJ) = little housesAKQQJ (AQ/KQ) = large mixed housesAKKQJ (KQ/KJ) = small mixed houses
I like the classification. You should copyright it and put it in your book before someone steals it. I rarely come across fullhouse over fullhouse so I'm not capable of folding them yet but I think from now on, i will be able to fold the small ones.
0.5 1 nlVillian has position on me. Pops it up preflop to 3 dollars. I call with 6 :) 6 :club: and another dude calls.Flop A :D 6 :D A :D . check check checkTurn 7 :) check check checkRiver K :) I bet 12 dollars into a 12 dollar pot, other dude folds, villian goes all in for $100 and I have him covered. What do I do?
I read to the end and wasn't too shocked he had quads (though that's certainly not the hand I would have put him on during play).With that said, I'd pay off here 95/100 times. I'm just not good enough to lay that down at the limits you were playing. Too many hands that you could beat could still be in there -- at the .50-1 level, lots of fascinating stuff goes on. He could have a worse ace, the nut flush, etc.. The only way I might lay this down is if both of us were really deep-stacked and the guy I was playing was a reasonable player.

Okay well I have been playing around with the Smasharoo strategy for a day or so, but I think this is a really great place to see its application. You should try to get it all in on the flop. Why do you check check check check? If somebody has an ace they are probably slowplaying it as well, but if you lead out they may well play back at you, or at least call you (and you can get it in on the turn). Checking the flop and turn is awful IMO. If somebody has trip aces they're paying you off either way, but when you check it you allow somebody with either Ax or a pair higher than 66 to improve and beat you. You'll have to pay them off because for all you know they only have trip aces.

I check check because I'm hoping to trap someone who made their flush. I've seen it happen where someone moves in with a nut flush on a paired board not scared of the boat at all. Thx to the guys that supported my call but next time I'm folding and if they are a donkey with a flush then oh well. I only had about 12 bucks in the pot and it's not good to call off the rest of my stack with the 7th nuts (thx Cobalt, you made me realize something that should of been obvious to me). Of course it all depends on how much the raise is whether I call or not.

I check check because I'm hoping to trap someone who made their flush. I've seen it happen where someone moves in with a nut flush on a paired board not scared of the boat at all.
If you think that somebody who makes a flush will pay you off on a paired board then that same person will also probably pay to hit that flush. Bet the flop.