Went From Small Stack Early In Tournament To Winner

Time to write about my tournament experience woohoo. Played a $100 buyin tournament with 50 players. I started out just not getting dealt the right hands over and over again. You start out with 5000 in chips and I was down to 1100 fairly fast. Few hands made a turn for me. Everyone mucked to the small blind, who limped, I looked down and saw A3 and pushed all in (blinds are 200-400 at the time). The small blind hesitated so I knew she didnt have a strong hand, anyways she ended up calling with K7. Flop came A39..DOUBLE ME UP. I then had few chips around 4000 and got K5 suited one away from the button and pushed all in hoping nobody would call and get the blinds. Everyone mucked to the big blind who ended up calling with AQ suited. DOH. Flop came out 5610 2 clubs turn came 6 river 5 I doubled up again. From there on I went on a massive heater and knocked out half the table. We ended up getting to the final table, made some big lay downs to make sure I made the money...got down to 4 and we decided to all cut a deal and get $1000 a piece and the chip leader $1300. So overall it wasnt too bad, had a great comeback and I would like to thank you for reading this. I know you probably careless but it was one hell of a comeback!celebrate.jpg

Condgrads, im guessing this was a live game since you guys cut a deal?? I think that K5c was a pretty horrible play considering you had enough chips that you didnt need to push all in with a hand like that just yet. But hey it worked out for ya. Me personally I wouldve raised if I wanted to steal the blinds then folded on the flop depending on what came out, this way if you dont hit anything you are still in the game compared to risking your whole tournament on trying to steal a blind. Just my two cents.