Good Luck Da And Hc

Just wanted to wish you all good luck. I railed most of the playoff matches and have to admit you guys deserve to be there. Well done.mcpickl/figger vs the dream team of Nat/Rinn/Cop/Bizzle should be very interesting.I think the league was a blast and great time. It went smooth for the most part and i'm hoping any offseason changes will be kept minimal. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Just wanted to wish you all good luck. I railed most of the playoff matches and have to admit you guys deserve to be there. Well done.mcpickl/figger vs the dream team of Nat/Rinn/Cop/Bizzle should be very interesting.I think the league was a blast and great time. It went smooth for the most part and i'm hoping any offseason changes will be kept minimal. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Thanks RR. With a playoff record of defeating the 1 game advantage, McP is going to be a quite a challenge.
mcpickl/figger vs the dream team of Nat/Rinn/Cop should be very interesting.
FYP. Gl to both.
I'd say right now line is:HC Dukes -120 Demented Avengers +110
wow...you've reduced your juice I see.I wanna wager on DA because I support the Spades crew but the payout still isn't tasty enough. Maybe the line will move by Sunday? :club:
wow...you've reduced your juice I see.I wanna wager on DA because I support the Spades crew but the payout still isn't tasty enough. Maybe the line will move by Sunday? :club:
We're an overlay with any odds at all, take it at +110!