drunk bounty hunters on pokerstars. unbelievable

PumpyTudors [observer] "MRobot is about to get served."MRobot said, "wtf"MRobot said, "when did i make a name for myself?"MRobot said, "i got random scrubs commenting in observer"MRobot said, "that guy kept raising"MRobot said, "you kept folding"MRobot said, "and i kept beating the raiser"MRobot said, "unless you guys were working together"MRobot said, "dont see why youre mad at me"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "I've got nothing against you personally. I've been asked to find you. I do it for the cash."PumpyTudors [observer] said, "And the sport."MRobot said, "are you kidding?"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "I'm not a clown."pokerkid69 said, "lol"MRobot said, "whos gonna hire you?"MRobot said, "a retarded kid?"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Just doing my job, man."PumpyTudors [observer] said, "I'm a hired gun. I've been commissioned to find you and take your money. Keep playing tournaments and you're safe. Otherwise, I will find you."MRobot said, "dude"MRobot said, "you folded every hand last cash game i was with you"pokerkid69 said, "lol"MRobot said, "no one hired you dude"MRobot said, "lol"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "So you say."MRobot said, "instead of hiring retarded nano limit bountyhunters"MRobot said, "that guy should work on his game"TheRedBaron said, "lol"MRobot said, "and stop raising with Q9"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Maybe he's not the person who hired me."MRobot said, "hahahahahaha STOP"MRobot said, "im crackin up"MRobot said, "ill gladly compare pokertracker stats"MRobot said, "the ones i have on you wont be flattering" said, "No need to preach poker theory or pokertracker stats to me. You won't teach me anything I don't know."[/color]MRobot said, "heh"MRobot said, "let me look up yours real fast"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "You have 31 hands on me. Small samples mean nothing."MRobot said, "31 hand, with no pots won"MRobot said, "i would be flattered"MRobot said, "if it didn't disturb me that a 25/50 player was being targeted"MRobot said, "cent"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Hey, I didn't choose you. Somebody else did."MRobot said, "how can you bounty hunt someone in a ring game?"MRobot said, "ignore negative EV hands and just limp in any pot i'm in regardless of other limpers?"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "No, because that would cost me money. I'm not an idiot."MRobot said, "uhm....."MRobot said, "...then youre going to hope yopu have a monster when I';m in a pot?"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "If you don't hide, I'll have some of your money. All I care about is the job. Call me all the names you want."MRobot said, "that's not even sound poker theory?"MRobot said, "hahahahahahaha" MRobot said, "a retarded 25cent/50cent bounty hunter"MRobot said, "hahahahahahaha" TheRedBaron said, "lol"pokerkid69 said, "lol"MRobot said, "do you win a tshirt if you bust me?"pokerkid69 said, "lol"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Does it matter?"MRobot said, "i think so"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Yes. I win a t-shirt. I do it all for a t-shirt. Oh ho ho ho, you got me."MRobot said, "a retarded kid named "Pumpy Tudors" is bounty hunting me in 25cent/50cent ring games"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "It's just business, man. I just wanted to alert you."MRobot said, "so you plan to play enough hands with me"MRobot said, "and win enough"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "As many as it takes."PumpyTudors [observer] said, "When I hit a specific number, the job is done."MRobot said, "it all seems absurd"MRobot said, "some guy would hire you"MRobot said, "to get his $2.75 back"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Maybe it wasn't him."PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Perhaps you've, uh, wronged somebody in the past."MRobot said, "it would be theoreticlly almost impossible"MRobot said, "for 1 player"MRobot said, "to bust another"MRobot said, "in a ring game"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "I never said that I was going to bust you."MRobot said, "thanks for alerting me though"MRobot said, "you're a true gentleman in the bounty hunter guild"MRobot said, "hahahahahahahaha"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "Do you have stairs in your house?"MRobot said, "no"PumpyTudors [observer] said, "OK."I liked his last question. I guess if he didn't bust me, he woulda came to my house and pushed me down the stairs. Jesus.

It was provoked by being short handed on a ring game .25/.50 limit table. One guy wouldraise, another would call, I'd call or reraise, and the guy who followed me would always fold. I kept beating the other guy and took the rest of his money, and he had rags every single time. Not like "ok to play shorthanded rags" but just rags. I left and the folder followed me to the mtt.

The last question he asked was a secret phrase used to identify people who participate on a certain messageboard. Knowing the site, I think its safe to say that he was joking, and just trying to see people's reactions for a joke.

Now that I think about it, you're right. Crazy that the site in question has taken to bounty-hunting micro-limit Stars players.Though if I'm thinking of the right site, perhaps I shouldn't be that surprised.

I liked his last question. I guess if he didn't bust me, he woulda came to my house and pushed me down the stairs. Jesus.Does that mean he busted you?
No, he wasn't even in the tournament with me. He was an observer, which made it even more bizarre.
I liked his last question. I guess if he didn't bust me, he woulda came to my house and pushed me down the stairs. Jesus.Does that mean he busted you?
No, he wasn't even in the tournament with me. He was an observer, which made it even more bizarre.
Wow, I really hope he was drunk. What a weirdo. If you don't want to be bothered by him, you could try using the "Hide from Search Feature" button under "Requests." Just a suggestion.Though it'd be really funny if he tracked you down and you busted him instead.

The last question he asked was a secret phrase used to identify people who participate on a certain messageboard. Knowing the site, I think its safe to say that he was joking, and just trying to see people's reactions for a joke.It's not a secret, it's from Something Awful.Stop tryig to be hip and failing.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...