So What Happened To Smasharoo

wasn't Smash married?you wasting your chance to show that you arent an idiotyou should really be shot for siggesting smash only has 1111 posts
I certainly don't feel like as big an idiot as you should for missing the fact that somebody already pointed that out, and the fact that you misspelled the words "suggesting" and "aren't"...not to mention the lack of capitalization and punctuation.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly don't feel like as big an idiot as you should for missing the fact that somebody already pointed that out, and the fact that you misspelled the words "suggesting" and "aren't"...not to mention the lack of capitalization and punctuation.
don't talk to fillmaff that way...
Looks like wilheldp just got his chance to prove he's not an idiot.Now it's XXEddie's turn.6DfYBLIyteI3sc8ihaXK1M7pcpCn.jpg
don't talk to fillmaff that way...
nuff said :club:

Hi all, glad y'all missed me. :club: Someone already said this, but I just took a few months' hiatus from poker because of a crazy semester. I'm back in action now, though.Thanks for the thoughts, take care.Aseem

better yet, what happend to Smashar00, the fake smash who got a few stupid people who didnt pay attention to detail.
I hate they changed the forum style, now I can't fake it anymore...As far as me, I am banging Ron_mejico and Marion with sauces all over right now. Yum yum.
I hate they changed the forum style, now I can't fake it anymore...As far as me, I am banging Ron_mejico and Marion with sauces all over right now. Yum yum.
It's true.Actually, he just likes to watch me and Sauce. He likes to "direct"
  • 1 month later...

He's not a mormon...he's the half brother of an Argo though!!! Hey Smash...anytime you wanna talk about curling again...I'm in...All in!!!! :club::D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...

I love this thread,and I am furious that I didn't see it the first time around. And by furious, I mean that I am upset that Ron didn't swallow, or throw me *** to mouth. Maybe it has something to do with the VD tests he took recently.I have enough pets, I don't need crabs.

• 2 months later...