So What Happened To Smasharoo

Oh yeah Akishore... Also who was it that posted the really good Omaha guide, he used to have lots of good responses, in a none Ron_Mexico kind of way...
I posted a low limit Omaha guide to TP/MM...($.50/.50 up to $2/$2)Akishore had some very good Omaha stuff for regular limits
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He's been in therapy.Therapist: You did what now?Smasharoo: I posted a very simple easy to understand mechanical strategy for a card game on a web site. My four yeat old nephew understood it immediately.Therapist: Well, that doesn't sound so bad...Smasharoo: Is that Scotch?good luck

He's been in therapy.Therapist: You did what now?Smasharoo: I posted a very simple easy to understand mechanical strategy for a card game on a web site. My four yeat old nephew understood it immediately.Therapist: Well, that doesn't sound so bad...Smasharoo: Is that Scotch?good luck
Not only is he back, but that was his 1,111th post. Make a wish...but it won't come true because that will be your 1112th post...not nearly as lucky....you wasted your chance.
Not only is he back, but that was his 1,111th post. Make a wish...but it won't come true because that will be your 1112th post...not nearly as lucky....you wasted your chance.
1111th memberread for a change
Yayyyy!!!! :club:

Smash is around, he only reads the 'Smash is a Genius thread'.. Actually, that's the only reason he still comes around... for that thread. He dissappeared for awhile because he was having some doubts about his genius, but realized there are still a bunch of morons who continue to believe it.

Hey, Smash, still with Marion?
wasn't Smash married?
you wasting your chance to show that you arent an idiotyou should really be shot for siggesting smash only has 1111 posts