• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think that the number of seasons was the issue. My main problem was how fast Kenji blew through storylines. Think of the absurd amount of shit that happened over the course of the series, and

I'm really loving this season so far compared to the previous season or 2. I burst out laughing when Nancy smacked Shane on the ass and said 'Don't do it again!' Also looking forward to more 'off the grid wisdom' from Andy.
It's been really good; just a focus on the family. Silas needs to suck it up a little.
Silas needs to suck it up a little.
Seriously? Since they moved to Ren Mar (or whatever it is), he's been a good guy and has constantly gotten fucked by everyone around him. Now his psycho brother killed the bitch the was after his obnoxiously selfish mother, who managed to gather a bunch of her things before leaving while making him wait around and therefore bring nothing of his own, plus she took all his money. You really don't think he deserves to be pissed?
Seriously? Since they moved to Ren Mar (or whatever it is), he's been a good guy and has constantly gotten fucked by everyone around him. Now his psycho brother killed the bitch the was after his obnoxiously selfish mother, who managed to gather a bunch of her things before leaving while making him wait around and therefore bring nothing of his own, plus she took all his money. You really don't think he deserves to be pissed?
There's no crying in Weeds!Of course, he should be pissed I was kidding. I just like how he is so mopey while El Andy thinks this is the greatest development ever.

Andy's been really good this season and I'm interested to see how long they stick with the hotel stuff....but I don't want to go another 3 episodes without Doug Wilson.

...but I don't want to go another 3 episodes without Doug Wilson.
Maybe you missed the end of the episode? He goes walking into their old house and it's trashed, and he's all, 'Hey guys, helluva party here, why wasn't I invited, etc.' And then a couple of Nancy's Mexicans (including her husband I believe...wait, now I can't remember if they got married or not) put a gun to his head and the episode ends.Edit: Or were you saying, 'finally after 3 episodes I got a little taste of Doug, don't wanna go that long without him again?'
Yes, but it didn't sound as gay.
Touche. I just randomly watched the episode where Doug and Dean are in the bathroom doing all kinds of prescription drugs and get into a dick-measuring contest. Dean is like, 'I'm a grower not a show-er!' and they both start jacking. Somebody knocks on the bathroom door and they both go, 'Occupied!' then stop and look at each other and one of them says, 'We took too many drugs.' Anyway, funny scene.
Touche. I just randomly watched the episode where Doug and Dean are in the bathroom doing all kinds of prescription drugs and get into a dick-measuring contest. Dean is like, 'I'm a grower not a show-er!' and they both start jacking. Somebody knocks on the bathroom door and they both go, 'Occupied!' then stop and look at each other and one of them says, 'We took too many drugs.' Anyway, funny scene.
Yup, that was funny. He has a lot of scenes that are really funny.My favorite was when they first got to Arizona and Doug gets the rope and a chair, and it looks like he's going to kill himself (I actually believed that)....and he starts jacking it furiously.My brother says his standup is hilarious. But I've never been ambitious enough to google his real name. Maybe tonight.
My favorite was when they first got to Arizona and Doug gets the rope and a chair, and it looks like he's going to kill himself (I actually believed that)....and he starts jacking it furiously.
Haha yeah I remember that too, pretty great scene. I remember thinking, ok so somebody is gonna come bursting in to save him, perhaps in a hilarious way? Then nope, just a little of the ol' autoerotic asphyxiation.
My favorite was when they first got to Arizona and Doug gets the rope and a chair, and it looks like he's going to kill himself (I actually believed that)....and he starts jacking it furiously.My brother says his standup is hilarious. But I've never been ambitious enough to google his real name. Maybe tonight.
Is this a joke? You don't know who Kevin Nealon is?
Is this a joke? You don't know who Kevin Nealon is?
Honestly, regretfully, dissapointingly I did not until tonight. Weeds is the first role of his I can remember. I have been youtubing him ever since that post, if that salvages any of my reputation.
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's what college was like...Another thing that bothered me: If your show is called Weeds and it's all about weed, you should get your shit right. What is a "hash joint?" Such a thing does not exist, nor could it. A hand-rolled cigarette (tobacco and/or weed, but nancy didn't have any weed) with lots of hash in it is what they meant. Or maybe she rolled some of the leaves and clippings instead of tobacco, but that would probably be disgusting and painful to smoke. Bottom line: you don't usually smoke hash in a joint, and you would never (and could never) roll a joint out of just hash.

Yeah, that's what college was like...Another thing that bothered me: If your show is called Weeds and it's all about weed, you should get your shit right. What is a "hash joint?" Such a thing does not exist, nor could it. A hand-rolled cigarette (tobacco and/or weed, but nancy didn't have any weed) with lots of hash in it is what they meant. Or maybe she rolled some of the leaves and clippings instead of tobacco, but that would probably be disgusting and painful to smoke. Bottom line: you don't usually smoke hash in a joint, and you would never (and could never) roll a joint out of just hash.
yeah you usually lace weed with it - i've never done just hash alone - but that chick did have nice breasts and kevin nealon's line about Betty White was greati was actually surprised I thought that Shane was going to run some huge con on the baby mama's was surprised to see the table's turned

I'm worried about the show. The first episode or two (I forget) were pretty good, but now that it's getting back to just another story about them dealing drugs and getting into trouble for it, I'm not sure I'm at all interested.

I'm worried about the show. The first episode or two (I forget) were pretty good, but now that it's getting back to just another story about them dealing drugs and getting into trouble for it, I'm not sure I'm at all interested.
Yeah, that's how I felt about the last couple episodes. I was interested when they were fleeing for their lives. Now everybody's just annoying again except Doug and sometimes Andy and that really cute baby. Shane is still interesting, but only when they look at his seriously worrying psychological disorders.. The milfs aren't too interesting.
  • 2 weeks later...

So I was just watching some Freaks & Geeks (if anybody hasn't seen that show, do yourself a favor, it's only 18 episodes) and I happened across a tiny, cute little Shane Botwin.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIIbpzq9vDc...feature=relatedQuick appearance around 2:00 and then a longer scene at 5:50.

weird. I'm on disc 3 of that series now.
Nice! What I hadn't remember since the last time I'd watched it is that nearly all of the really memorable episodes come in the second half of the season, so you've got some good ones coming.
I loved this week's episode. I think they're developing Shane's character really well and I'm liking Andy more than I used to.

Really liked this last episode. Basically loved all the scenes in the restaurant. I'm really interested to see where they're takin the show now tho.Will Esteban finally give up on chasing Nancy and we'll see the gang settle in a more permanent place or will they just continue to be on the run?

Really liked this last episode. Basically loved all the scenes in the restaurant. I'm really interested to see where they're takin the show now tho.Will Esteban finally give up on chasing Nancy and we'll see the gang settle in a more permanent place or will they just continue to be on the run?
My guess is the latter.Really good season so far. Ceasar cracks me up.
  • 2 weeks later...